if your girl ain't dressing like a thot when ya'll go out you lost

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Wrong. I would have a club full men getting play from women. Women giving no play to the guys they get kicked out. Ain't no guys pay $20 at the door women get in for free drink all night. Women want to be equal they gonna have to approach and pay at the door. FOH :hhh:

You couldn't pay a girl to kick it with you breh, stop it.

Daps
I see both sides I really do...

Not overly thotty on the verge of something mindless but an outfit that will make a guy turn to see what the back looks like.

At the same token I love the mom jeans and big hoody like "yea bytch keep it locked up"

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Maybe you can explaim

how exactly this makes me gay? cuz bruh if you think every dude hanging with women is gay, that says way more about you. just saying brother

No reason for a straight man to be hanging out with a chicks unless these females are getting you other women or you smashing all of them? If not you are the gay best friend they see you as. They gonna tell you stories about how they are getting smashed by other dudes except for you. Nah miss me with that "friends" bullshyt they abusing you. :usure:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are really letting dude slide on having the homie bang out his girl.... I've been offered that swap shyt and politely declined. I'll hit yours, but you won't be touching mine :usure: