if your girl ain't dressing like a thot when ya'll go out you lost

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
From the female perspective I kinda agree. Nothing like putting on a freakum dress and fukk me heels to go out with your dude. nikkas try to do that little hand/arm grab to get you to dance but you keep walking and go straight to bae to let him damn near violate you on the dance floor while thirst nikka watches :umadd: :lolbron: :troll:

You just know y'all heading home to fukk that night too :noah:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Just rock the sunglasses and you can stare at asses :blessed:

Cop yourself that knee length trench coat to complete the look :salute:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
From the female perspective I kinda agree. Nothing like putting on a freakum dress and fukk me heels to go out with your dude. nikkas try to do that little hand/arm grab to get you to dance but you keep walking and go straight to bae to let him damn near violate you on the dance floor while thirst nikka watches :umadd: :lolbron: :troll:

You just know y'all heading home to fukk that night too :noah:

If I was a Boucher or owner of a club I wouldn't allow your hoe ass to come in. That attention whoring shyt ends there.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Lol if your girl gotta dress like a thot to get looks :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Lol. So, you'd have a club full of nikkas then?... :russ:

Wrong. I would have a club full men getting play from women. Women giving no play to the guys they get kicked out. Ain't no guys pay $20 at the door women get in for free drink all night. Women want to be equal they gonna have to approach and pay at the door. FOH :hhh: