if your girl ain't dressing like a thot when ya'll go out you lost

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's the ONLY time I allow (yeah, I said ALLOW), my wife to dress like that.

I can't protect her otherwise and it makes me laugh when dudes break their necks trying to see her "jiggle" when we walk past 'em...........:mjlol:

Yup, my wife knows better than to dress sexy when she not around me unless she want to catch a two piece

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
From the female perspective I kinda agree. Nothing like putting on a freakum dress and fukk me heels to go out with your dude. nikkas try to do that little hand/arm grab to get you to dance but you keep walking and go straight to bae to let him damn near violate you on the dance floor while thirst nikka watches :umadd: :lolbron: :troll:

You just know y'all heading home to fukk that night too :noah:
That’s what I’m talmbout. Dress sexy as you wanna boo, hell I even encourage it I know you coming home with me at the end of the night so I can desecrate them sugar walls

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
THOT may be pushing it but definitely better be dressing sexy.

Brehs girls aint got no pride about their relationship. Probably wearing house slippers and sweat pants when they go out together. :laff:

My wife dresses sexy when we go out as a sign of what it takes to get my eye and my arm. She gotta fend off those IG lionesses. We wont be together if we out here dressed like 12 years of piled up stress. And to be fair, I clean up nice for her as well.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If I was a Boucher or owner of a club I wouldn't allow your hoe ass to come in. That attention whoring shyt ends there.

Be with women who have no class or self respect brehs.

I prefer a woman that respects herself when she steps out of the house.

Only on thecoli will you see this lame ass shyt talking about a woman having no respect for herself if she dresses sexy when she out with her man :mjlol:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Ain't you the girl that dated a 30+ year old in your early 20's. And now you in here yodeling that respect is overrated :mjlol:

I knew there was an underlying mental issue to make a female act in such a manner :russ:

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gif