If your born date doesnt start with a 2... youre now unc status

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and if your born date starts with a 2 guaranteed you got trix colored hair possibly with blonde highlights and you and your best friend have had sex with each other several times

Your playlists are all on Spotify and u really have no idea what music u listen to cause the ai DJ tells you what to listen to

U get nervous and have to reach for your phone everytime you walk down the street and pass an adult cause your grown ass baby self is scared of "stranger danger"

Your a drug addict

U don't smoke cigarettes but keep a vape pen with fruity flavors that u puff on constantly including indoors because your brain is missing certain chemicals and you claim it's "anxiety"

You know every what every letter in the lbgtqwerty stands for cause the gender unicorn they exposed you to in school taught you, but have no idea who the mayor is of the town u live in.

You have no applicable real world skills so you will always live with parents/roommates and cry online about unfair having to work is

Buncha crybaby gay fakkits with colored hair :pacspit:
200w.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
A closet full of clothes like 70 something t shirts, 10 hoodies, 30 pair of jeans, 40 tracksuits, and over 100 pair of shoes, but I wear the same 4 sets of clothes and 1 pair of shoes every 4 days and then do laundry. My wife said, “ you have all of these clothes you’ve never worn and you wear the same 2 hoodies twice a week.” I’m comfortable being almost 50.
I got a closet full of stuff I've never worn either. I buy stuff then save it for a special occassion. But since im unc status i never want to go to any special occasions lol