If you won the lotto would you give any money to people you know?

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I already know who my real friends are as they've already been tested and passed w/ flying colors. These are people who go back anywhere from 15-26 years and have been around and helped me multiple times (and vice versa). Those people, as well as close family members would get money from me. Outside of that.... everyone else can kick rocks.

:leostare:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Depends on how much the winnings are.

You dumb muthafukkaz will win a million and give 800 k away and only have 200k left. bytch ass nikka can barely buy a house and still gotta take public transportation.

Thats why u bytch ass nikkaz will never have shyt, tryna be nice and "blessed"

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
My parents and siblings. Everyone else?
WWE-Monday-Night-Raw-Recap-Review-112612-Dean-Ambrose.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I always tell my wife, if we win 5 million, we split it in half, and she helps who she wants to help, and I help who I wanna help.

She rather keep the money together:stopitslime:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I wouldn't tell my family or partner. I wouldn't tell a soul.

If it is a significant amount, I would anonymously pay off my mom's mortgage and fake some sort of a sweepstakes win to get her to take a small vacation home on the beach.

I may anonymously pay off a few selected people's debts, but I don't want anything traced back to me. My business and artistic investments would be done under an alias.

I've seen too many family members and spouses massacre their relationships with each other due to inheritances, imagine the expectations if you hit millions.

thats one thing i sat and thought about...id get my money and disappear.

id lie and say im going to stay on campus at a school in montana or something.

once i leave i'd start to anonymously pay off debts...

i would need at least a year to grasp that i got money and make sound decisions with it. i'd take classes year round.....on money related shyt and id call susie orman. however much i needed to pay her to have a few meetings with her i would.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I probably wouldnt give too much straight handouts (Im talking over 100 stacks) except to my parents. To my fam and friends Id help them out with debts if they have any, break them off with like 10 stacks a piece (for clothes and stunt a lil bit) and then try to put us ALL in positions where we can build MORE WEALTH with what I won. Start different businesses, investments, stuff like that.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I'd give some to my parents (they'd probably turn it down though) and I'd put a little in trusts for my nieces and nephews, but that's about it.

A financial planner would probably be one of the first "purchases".

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
How much we talking about, something conversative like $20 million or crazy shyt like $300 million????

If its small, I'm being cheaper than Chris Rock daddy. fukk EVERYBODY :pacspit:

If its something crazy like $300MM, I'm not giving anyone any large chunks of money. I can't even imagine the interest on that shyt :wow: :whew: My mom, 2 sisters & my 4 little nephews......Id divide the interest every year & give everybody an allowance (myself included) & never touch the principle. Only those people. Rest of family can fukk off :pacspit:

I would also send a $1MM check in the mail to my four nikkas. I love em like brothers even though we aint as tight as use to be. nikkas would open the mail like :ahh: I would send a check to my ex girl too. She held me down & I wouldnt be on the track I'm on now without her encouraging me. I'll love that woman for life :manny:

That's it tho :ufdup: I'd move clear across the world to France or some shyt, change my numbers & would never fukk with nikkas again :mjpls:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Of course...why have money if u can't bless somebody else? I love and am very loyal to my small circle of family and friends.

Hook my family up with some...and 6 close friends get blessed, everyone else will be blessed by my actions and philanthropic endeavors