If you won the lotto would you give any money to people you know?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I would give some to just about everyone in my extended family. However, it wouldn't be a lump sum and there would be mandatory financial planning classes. They would have to establish a five to ten year saving & investment plan that details how they would use the extra monthly money. They would get cut off if they fail to follow the plan two years in a row. I honestly just want everyone in my family to financially independent/stable and debt free. After that they are on their own. I would also pay off student loans for my very best friends and take a really nice vacay with my girls.

This is assuming that I hit it really big. If it were less than a million then I probably wouldn't really even let anyone know and just help my mom, dad, and two siblings.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
fukk yes! I'd rent a delivery truck and go straight delivering toys/gifts to kids throughout neighborhoods.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
immediate circle thats it..n thats only 20-300k...the most..all of them nikkas got good jobs majority work at reliant...others on the rigs..rest of em retired...so they aint hurtin for money...n they aint greedy

my old neighborhood n people i know n look out 4...

id buy out all the local foriegn business..n give them jobs to the qualified nikkas that need em...n keep that money circulating in the hood..

n rebuild the projects...n make em literally free..n give the cluckers a place they can get help...kuz its alot of muhfukkin billionaire minded people in acre shaker...but that wet daddy is on em hard

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I would hit my brother's off. My immediate nikkaz, I would hit them off with something light, but more importantly put them in a position to get their own. (something like creating a business and having them run it. I would have them partner with some experienced business managers/ owners to learn from beforehand though). My parents I would hit them off with a lil bit also, but I would clear their debts first, pay off mortgage etc.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
I would. None of my family would ever have to work again unless they wanted to. I would give to friends too. But while others here are calling for financial planning classes, I wouldn't even bother. It would be a big giant experiment in my eyes: To see who would succeed and who would fail; see who would lose all the money first; see who's actually charitable with all their extra fortune. I would find that interesting.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Of course, depending on the payout, I mean if I get 50,000, after taxes, I would slide maybe 10 or 15 out to family/friends, if I get some 5 million pay out, I'd throw at least ten people 20k or so. I know I am competent with handling money so, 4 million or whatever is more then enough for me.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Help my close family members, and would give ten of my friends 100K each, once I do that, would tell them to never ask me for money again :win:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Immediate family only......
I'd pay for a few funerals.
i'd make sure some nikkas leave this planet asap.
a0yqua.jpg

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Ya just got my closest friends. Thats just two cats I trust and grew up with and STILL talk to this many years later.

Id make sure to hook them up, any one else would get the :childplease::birdman: