If you won the lotto would you give any money to people you know?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i would buy coke and whores
Realest shyt.

But. naw... Family First.
As far as close friends Idk about giving them money. I would much rather help them start up a business so they could have their own success.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'd connect my immediate fam with some paper. Maybe only one of my friends will get somethin. I've known ol dude since 7th grade, so I'd give him enough to get himself a good ride and a house. Everyone else is on their own.

Obviously I'd also give some cash to organizations that are really putting in work to help people. I'd contribute to causes I believe in.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Depends how much I won right now.

1 Million? :childplease:
Get my mom a house. Help my sister pay school. Save the rest.

300 million? :ooh:
Retire my immediate family (mother and siblings only) and close friends (childhood only).

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
moms/s!ster/gramps/aunt!e gets a house....... k!ds & w!fey k!d get a college fund... me & a couple Godbrothers van!sh from the hood....

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
This Quezada individual will pay $30k in back child support and then pay rent for everyone on his block for a month or two.
cash money
NEW MONEY!

Why doesn't he just buy the block? Has he considered ownership as opposed to renting?

A youtuber (CrazyBabyMama) made a good point. Quezada probably won't manage his millions well. Indicator: he picked up his money the day after it was announced that he had won. Wiser winners get their finances in order and show up weeks later to get the lotto winnings. Next, they leave their old environs for a gated community or different country ON THE SAME DAY AS THEY SNATCH UP THE MONEY. (Often a photo and a published announcement of the winner's identity is require to get the lotto $$$, so secrecy is not an option.)

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=494971

Pedro Quezada, $338 Million Powerball Winner, Will Pay Neighbors' Rent With Jackpot

--> aq out <--

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
This Quezada individual will pay $30k in back child support and then pay rent for everyone on his block for a month or two.
cash money
NEW MONEY!

Why doesn't he just buy the block? Has he considered ownership as opposed to renting?

A youtuber (CrazyBabyMama) made a good point. Quezada probably won't manage his millions well. Indicator: he picked up his money the day after it was announced that he had won. Wiser winners get their finances in order and show up weeks later to get the lotto winnings. Next, they leave their old environs for a gated community or different country ON THE SAME DAY AS THEY SNATCH UP THE MONEY. (Often a photo and a published announcement of the winner's identity is require to get the lotto $$$, so secrecy is not an option.)

Pedro Quezada, $338 Million Powerball Winner, Will Pay Neighbors' Rent With Jackpot

--> aq out <--
In his defense he probably didn't know any better and that's not his fault. You just got all this money and you're going to have so many people in your ear about helping them out, offering advise and all that. He doing what he feel is right. Now if it had of been me, I would ball out a little bit but I would also start my new job of watching my money. And by doing that I would take classes in money management. It can seem easy but look at how many people go broke after winning the lotto, it must not be too easy. So, it's alright for him to do what he is doing now but later on down the line I hope he can find people he can truly trust and help him to keep his money and not blow it all. :cheers:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Yea just to family as for friends :childplease: would they give some to me? :mjpls:........ :rudy: that's what I thought. I take it back, If I did get millions and shyt those who talked bad on me in my fam will suffer before me :demonic: while me and a select few of family relatives :eat: others will wished they hadn't treat me bad :birdman:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd look out for most people I know. Co-workers and everythng. I mean nikkas thats actually doing shyt to get ahead but can't for whatever reasons. Now if you always smoking weed and clubbing and crying about being broke, fukk you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd wait before picking up my winnings.

Quit my job and tell my friends I was laid off and that I need money for rent and groceries.

The folks who lend ill remember and the folks who don't well :jawalrus:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How can you NOT give money to your people?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:mjpls: You'd be surprised at how many "friends" you have and how close your "family" becomes when you come into a huge amount of money so quickly:

XabtRbI.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Only my moms,my friend and my sister cuz they helped me when I was broke as fukk

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Of course I would. Being able to give charitably to ppl who you know and love is a wonderful thang. :blessed:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
im going to revisit this.

Let's say i won that $338 million.

Then lets say after taxes i ended with $160 million.

my mom never has to go back to her job again.

all of my and her debt gets thrown in the bushes immediately. she gets whatever car and house she wants, with whatever kind of furniture she wants. she would then get a monthly stipend of like $25k from me. that way, no one can really come after her for "her money" because shes not going to have $25 million just sitting in the bank.

my nieces and nephews will have trust funds.

my sister, brother and father will have their debt cleared and whatever car and house they want, along with an extra few million on top of that. 4 non family members will get that same gift.

after that i will take the rest of my money and put it away so that i can live off of the interest...$20-30k per month.

i would build me a nice house, that can withstand 200 mph winds and floods and all that shyt, if i decided to stay in new orleans long term. and id hire a personal trainer.

women??? :childplease: bytch aint want me when i was broke, dont come get me now...i'd try to date one person, and if it didnt work out with her....then i would wait for a long minute before i tried to date another, cause bytches smell money.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wouldn't tell my family or partner. I wouldn't tell a soul.

If it is a significant amount, I would anonymously pay off my mom's mortgage and fake some sort of a sweepstakes win to get her to take a small vacation home on the beach.

I may anonymously pay off a few selected people's debts, but I don't want anything traced back to me. My business and artistic investments would be done under an alias.

I've seen too many family members and spouses massacre their relationships with each other due to inheritances, imagine the expectations if you hit millions.