If you won the lotto would you give any money to people you know?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
really if that happened to me i'd sit back and i'd watch people for at least 6 months to a year. the people that don't mention my winnings to me or ask me for any of them or feel entitled to money cause i know them and i won i'd break them off with some money.

anybody that ask me for any money or starts talking to me like i should give them some they would get nothing. friends, family, significant other. i wouldn't care. outside of my parents and the people that were directly involved in raising me they wouldn't even have to ask i'd give to them right away. anybody else isn't guaranteed shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
really if that happened to me i'd sit back and i'd watch people for at least 6 months to a year. the people that don't mention my winnings to me or ask me for any of them or feel entitled to money cause i know them and i won i'd break them off with some money.

anybody that ask me for any money or starts talking to me like i should give them some they would get nothing. friends, family, significant other. i wouldn't care. outside of my parents and the people that were directly involved in raising me they wouldn't even have to ask i'd give to them right away. anybody else isn't guaranteed shyt.
Yeah I have and would do it again if I was fortunate enough to hit for big $$$. I gave my 3 closest friends 5k each. Its not alot but hey they on the Memph Bleek/Tony Yayo I'm good you good plan lol.

Binary

Banned
Daps
I know the people that truly need help so they would get some of the money.

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd give some to my day one nikkas and ofcourse my family :ld:..

Everybody else can just watch me stunt :yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've always thought about this. Of course my parents, brothers & my immediate fam, 3 aunts & 2 uncles. I would break off my 3 closest homies. Everybody else, they're shyt out of luck

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Assuming the lottery winnings is over 1 mil in lumps sums(400,000 in 2 years), I'd get my pops a crib in cash and help my mom out a bit.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only one person outside of my parents and sister. Nah..make that two since out of sight isn't always out of mind. Rest can go kick rocks. If at all possible i'd have nobody know about the money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'd end up giving most of the money away and keep enough to live on. I've never wanted to be rich but to never have to work another day in my life would be awesome.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Just hand them some money?

No.

Only thing I'd be tryna help my circle with is debt. We all have student loans.