If you woke up with superpowers, what would you do (HYPOTHETICAL)

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Speed really fast.
Get pulled over by the cops.
Electrocute them to death.
Play dumb in court. "I don't know what happened, your honor. Right after he commanded my 1-month old son to "stop resisting" at gunpoint, it seemed like he got struck by lightning. I'm as confused as you are. Yes, I do think it's weird that this has happened to me 14 times."

Last edited:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Straight supervillain

enel-enru-god-enel-one-piece.gif

JK, I'd probably be low key and see if I can somehow use it for financial gain. Like secretly making slot machines in Vegas malfunction to hit jackpots.
Enel was a problem. :wow: And that's him on his "I don't go to practice" type beat, imagine if he actually tried. :huhldup:

For me, if I have lightning powers, the first thing I'm doing is seeing what I can do. Then I'd do what Peter Parker did in Spider-Man 1 and go fight for money. :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
With electrical powers i would save a lot of money. but other than that i don't see any other practical uses.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
It really depends on the exact nature of the electrical powers, but if it means I have direct control over the electro-magnetic spectrum - or I can attach copper tubing or antennas - and have indirect controls...

MV5-BNm-Jm-NTVi-MDct-M2-Rj-Mi00-ZTZk-LWI2-Yj-Qt-N2-Rm-YWVm-ZGNj-NGYy-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nz-Y1-ODU.jpg

The very first thing I would do is get on the train around 7-8 am.

Then I'd wait until I saw them

maxresdefault.jpg

IT AIN'T SHOW TIME NO MORE MF'ERS

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
It really depends on the exact nature of the electrical powers, but if it means I have direct control over the electro-magnetic spectrum - or I can attach copper tubing or antennas - and have indirect controls...

MV5-BNm-Jm-NTVi-MDct-M2-Rj-Mi00-ZTZk-LWI2-Yj-Qt-N2-Rm-YWVm-ZGNj-NGYy-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nz-Y1-ODU.jpg

The very first thing I would do is get on the train around 7-8 am.

Then I'd wait until I saw them

maxresdefault.jpg

IT AIN'T SHOW TIME NO MORE MF'ERS

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m stacking up HARD. I’m going to be up by tens of millions. Then maybe…maybe after a few months I might consider saving people in certain situations. Maybe. I can’t trust the government to not experiment on me so IDK.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speed really fast.
Get pulled over by the cops.
Electrocute them to death.
Play dumb in court. "I don't know what happened, your honor. One minute he was shouting "STOP RESISTING" and the next minute it seemed like he got struck by lightning. I'm as confused as you are. Yes, I do think it's weird that this has happened to me 14 times."

*writes down notes*