If you were Tony Soprano what would you have done with Tony Blundetto?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how it would have played out if Feech was still around. He had a lot of love for Tony B.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cmon breh. you know the wine makes him emotional.
leotardo.png
thats cuz hes got a fukkin empty stomach!

Daps
Reppin
Chi
the looks the other mobsters would give him...just pure :dahell: :dwillhuh: :leostare: :usure: :jbhmm: :patrice: :aicmon:

When he says some gibberish about "Will I be as effective of a leader as my father was? I will be, even better...but until I am as good it will be hard to verify if i'm as good"

"A pint of blood cost more than a gallon of gold" :mjlol: Other dudes are sitting there:francis::wtf:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
was there ever news on that miniseries?

one of the few good parts of the Many Saints (Moltisanti in Italian, i never knew :ohhh: ) flick was gandolfinis son playing young Tony. if they went at it from that angle, id watch for sure :yeshrug:

then again.. maybe its better if it dies on the vine

that prequel flick was pretty gay

damecleaver.png

Daps
Reppin
Chi
was there ever news on that miniseries?

one of the few good parts of the Many Saints (Moltisanti in Italian, i never knew :ohhh: ) flick was gandolfinis son playing young Tony. if they went at it from that angle, id watch for sure :yeshrug:

then again.. maybe its better if it dies on the vine

that prequel flick was pretty gay

damecleaver.png
Flick was trash...I'm cool with a miniseries if it's a true sopranos miniseries and not some cap ass shyt masquerading as Sopranos just for views.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Flick was trash...I'm cool with a miniseries if it's a true sopranos miniseries and not some cap ass shyt masquerading as Sopranos just for views.
from what ive read, david chase wanted to make a movie about four white newark guys who join the national guard to avoid vietnam, and end up getting stationed in newark during the riots. apparently the studio balked at this, but said they would finance it if he connected it to sopranos

thats why it sucks. it was shoehorned in.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chase has a big overall deal with HBO MAX. And he's in his 70's. So I think we should be getting a Sopranos Prequel, hopefully.

Edit: Actually it sounds unlikely from an article I just read he will do a TV series on the Sopranos. I think he may only do another movie in The Sopranos universe. Hopefully, he changes his mind and does a prequel series.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Chase has a big overall deal with HBO MAX. And he's in his 70's. So I think we should be getting a Sopranos Prequel, hopefully.

Edit: Actually it sounds unlikely from an article I just read he will do a TV series on the Sopranos. I think he may only do another movie in The Sopranos universe. Hopefully, he changes his mind and does a prequel series.
After the last movie, nah, keep it.