If you were Tony Soprano what would you have done with Tony Blundetto?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I saw that youtube vid “was carmine jr secretly a genius?” That pretty much says what ur saying.

My question is tho why didnt he take the reigns earlier, you know his dad wouldve put him as next boss if he asked for it.
and he would've had to defend that burger king crown too... easier to play your enemies against each other so you come out ahead

he played tony multiple times if you pay close attention.

The-Sopranos_S.6_E.14_Stage-5-Little-Carmine-Tony-Soprano.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I saw that youtube vid “was carmine jr secretly a genius?” That pretty much says what ur saying.

My question is tho why didnt he take the reigns earlier, you know his dad wouldve put him as next boss if he asked for it.
Probably because he had a good thing going on in Florida

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
carmine jr was a genius

he had T convinced he was on his side, calmed down The Shah of Iran, set up a meet, and proceeded to sabotage it at the last second, knowing it would escalate the beef... and look how it turned out. that pygmy thing over in jersey took out phil, then butchie took out the Soprano crew.. who ended up on top? carmine jr.

man was secretly a genius

YES this scene is so important

its pretty much what led to tonys death...

you got a good eye @pcpking ... the sacred and the propane

this is some "jar jar binks is a sith lord" bullshyt. Carmine wasn't so dumb he's a genius...he was just DUMB. He was a fukking idiot...he couldn't have a single coherent thought without some misquote nonsense embarrassment.

No...this guy

is a simpleton.

Saying he was on some Machiavellian shyt is ridiculous :russ:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
this is some "jar jar binks is a sith lord" bullshyt. Carmine wasn't so dumb he's a genius...he was just DUMB. He was a fukking idiot...he couldn't have a single coherent thought without some misquote nonsense embarrassment.

No...this guy

is a simpleton.

Saying he was on some Machiavellian shyt is ridiculous :russ:

But yet... everytime we saw him he was in a position of respect and success....even after his pops died.

And even still after he stepped away from the life

He wasn't eloquent and he wasn't the code talker his father was but he wasn't a simpleton either imo.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

saw that vid just now and yea i agree

but that guy on youtube has some ridiculous theories :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
But yet... everytime we saw him he was in a position of respect and success....even after his pops died.

And even still after he stepped away from the life

He wasn't eloquent and he wasn't the code talker his father was but he wasn't a simpleton either imo.
...because he was THE BOSS' SON :laff:

He fukked up every power play he ever made. He had a room full of capos ready to guide him to power simply because they knew he was a useful idiot, and he fukked that up. He became a "movie producer" and his movies were trash and could only get mobsters who don't know shyt about movies to fund his films. He looked like a jackass when pitching Ben Kingsley.

who the hell respected Little Carmine :heh:

Last edited:

toetoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude just came with straight slaps. He didn't try to do mix in slow songs and pop songs.

...because he was THE BOSS' SON :laff:

He fukked up every power play he ever made. He had a room full of capos ready to guide him to power simply because they knew he was a useful idiot, and he fukked that up. He became a "movie producer" and his movies were trash and couldn't only get monsters who don't know shyt about movies to fund his films. He looked like a jackass when pitching Ben Kingsley.

who the hell respected Little Carmine :heh:

Perhaps you just doesn't understand him, he's very allegorical :whoo: