If you think about it, Chris Brown has a catalog deep enough to host a Super Bowl Halftime show

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying.

:hubie:

I know White America hates him.
But if Rihanna forgave, what's your excuse?

:coffee:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Does performing for a billion dollar company for free really help an artist? I would make an argument for a Vegas residency before a superbowl. Still I agree. Chris' problem is he's done a lot of boneheaded shyt.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does performing for a billion dollar company for free really help an artist? I would make an argument for a Vegas residency before a superbowl. Still I agree. Chris' problem is he's done a lot of boneheaded shyt.
Fair.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What continues to hurt CB, is not only rihana but dude public relations is fukking terrible… the drugs/drinking u can clearly see and continuation of bringing up blood talk and the bullshyt u see with usher and others

Dude need a new team
Sounds like he needs a new flame...

Don't ask me how

:wow:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That sounds good in theory til its actual reality. Next thing you know you're asking yourself how Lil Zane got a surprise performance :why:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That sounds good in theory til its actual reality. Next thing you know you're asking yourself how Lil Zane got a surprise performance :why:
This is the coli breh.
All we deal with is theories here.

You think people on this board even have girlfriends?
Yet somehow that Quick Gems on Dealing With Women thread has 100,000 replies.

:what:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The LV residency fully revived Usher's career. He was an overlooked legend about a few years ago.

Chris Brown is an amazing performer, but the incident with Rhianna and fully embracing active gangbanger affiliation derailed his original clean cut image, and I'm not sure he's recovered since.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your argument would be wrong and I would pray you would not be anyone manager lmao

Google what happens to artists sales and tours post-Super Bowl :whew:

Also Chris Brown def does not have a damn Super Bowl catalog lmao wtf. This is a global game he doesn’t have timeless Billboard hits that people of all ages know, I’m not saying he’s not super talented but at this point he’s more Shaderoom famous than global icon famous