If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
hate to say it but I agree

these women are just as horny and dtf as us dudes but you just gotta bring some kind of freshness lol smh

being a blerd/square is not a barrier to entry, at all

Nerdy dudes got more options for women these days easily.

They did as well back in the day but thats another story

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
They have no interest in me because I'm an undesirable short ugly midget that offers nothing of value.

There's nothing wrong with being honest about yourself. Once that's been internalized, you can go on and live your life. It's better than having fake confidence, living in delusion of straight gaslighting yourself.
Ok, let me give you some anecdotal evidence that goes counter to your own claims. I have seen short, somewhat malformed, men pull and marry women. I see it in my neighborhood, I see it out in the city, I seen it all over the world where I have been.

I say that above to say this. You can find a woman as a man, no matter how short, ugly, or undesirable you presently feel you are. Plenty of men before you have done that. The true key to success is first, to never give up. So work on your own mental state. It is hindering you from success. After you learn to overcome your own self-hatred, seek out women and know your lane. I.E. don't be delusional about your prospects in women. Though, keep in mind that a man has a far easier chance of increasing his prospects through various actions that increase his appeal than women.

Also, keep in mind that you are a man. You have the god given agency to approach women. Build a thick skin, and get out there and approach. If you fail in the area you are in, seek out another area. You can search here, you can search over seas. If you want a good woman, search for her and vet to make sure she is one.

Last, just to repeat the idea again. You only truly lose if you give up. Giving up means there is never a chance of you gaining what you desire. As a man, you have to get up, get out, and go get what you desire. It will not land in your lap. Only women can think like that, and really only the most attractive women can pull it off. Though even then, they need to work to keep him.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have no interest in me because I'm an undesirable short ugly midget that offers nothing of value.

There's nothing wrong with being honest about yourself. Once that's been internalized, you can go on and live your life. It's better than having fake confidence, living in delusion of straight gaslighting yourself.
To be fair I know dudes like this who get laid on the regular

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Stop talking about yourself like some blerdgin's alt @Worthless Loser change that name and apply some fast offense. These nikkas don't deserve no long drawn out back and forth

Daps
You not like us, stop it ✋🏾

latDRhC.jpeg
More proof to never take that deranged fedora wearing fukktard that literally has a bytch over people (especially black women) playing and making cool shyt with Lego, seriously.

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
p*ssy is an overrated form of social currency. we jump through all this bs for 2 mins of overrated pleasure then the post nut clarity hits. and there’s only so many sets of phenotypes. and most women are mid visually and in bed. it doesnt make u any more valuable as a man like society says

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I started to go to speed dating events here in NYC , it's like for every man there's 10 women there.
men are heavily favored , as long as you can have a normal conversation .
I definitely went to a speed dating event with a friend and there were like 30 women and only 8 dudes lol. It was a struggle trying to choose up but still get more numbers. It was a feast in there lol