If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
False.

This is completely dismissive of the plight undesirable people have to go through.

You already lost if you as a man to refer to yourself as undesirable

I’m not saying you got walk around like you Mayweather but bytches and women don’t approach guys like you for a reason

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You not like us, stop it ✋🏾

latDRhC.jpeg

I was unaware I had to be flawless as a person

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You already lost if you as a man to refer to yourself as undesirable

I’m not saying you got walk around like you Mayweather but bytches and women don’t approach guys like you for a reason
They have no interest in me because I'm an undesirable short ugly midget that offers nothing of value.

There's nothing wrong with being honest about yourself. Once that's been internalized, you can go on and live your life. It's better than having fake confidence, living in delusion of straight gaslighting yourself.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
:manny:all types of brehs got and get women

whether they just jumpin a bytch bones to holding it down

from the brehs who got degrees to tin knockers, truck drivers, pipefitters to mfers who do art to content brehs to mfers who ain't got shyt but a dollar and a dream

some of you brehs on the outside looking in hatin, looking to other men on podcasts and youtube, when the problem is you wanting to play grabass wit nikkas just trying to get them $uperchats

def don't matter if yo ass hopping on a flight from Tennessee to Timbucktu cause them foreign hoes ain't shyt special and just see yo ass a comeup

either reset, adapt, and reflect

or live in ongoing exile

or start going out with nikkas.

sal-bonpensiero-gif.gif

and just leave the rest of us normal black folks alone
Normal Black men do not call women they seek for a genuine relationship, Hoes.

If you are a married man, why are you out here characterizing the general population of women as hoes? You are disrespecting normal women that way, and you are disrespecting your own wife.

I can't take any relationship talk by someone seriously, when they have an inclination to refer to the opposite sex in a derogatory manner. That goes for women and men.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Normal Black men do not call women they seek for a genuine relationship, Hoes.

If you are a married man, why are you out here characterizing the general population of women as hoes? You are disrespecting normal women that way, and you are disrespecting your own wife.

I can't take any relationship talk by someone seriously, when they have an inclination to refer to the opposite sex in a derogatory manner. That goes for women and men.

You have to talk to these dweebs and shut ins in their language/frame of mind otherwise you won’t get to them.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
'Going through something' implies that soneone is trying and struggling, I can have sympathy for that. What you're doing is giving up.
When you know the outcome, there is no point in continuing. Otherwise, you play yourself as a fool each time. It's always better to protect yourself.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
They have no interest in me because I'm an undesirable short ugly midget that offers nothing of value.

There's nothing wrong with being honest about yourself. Once that's been internalized, you can go on and live your life. It's better than having fake confidence, living in delusion of straight gaslighting yourself.

From your postings regarding politics, you seem pretty smart. Maybe don't count yourself out too early before trying.

:hubie:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
You're lucky. A lot of dudes I've known either don't want you to eat or don't care
That’s a fact , some do hate but the difference with these dudes is they have girls they don’t fukk. Like litterally homegirls and I never thought about it before but those be the least thirstiest fr
I can't name the company but recently I was in at a conference someone who is a SENIOR LEADER of a dating app did a presentation.

During his speech he said something that was eye opening.

He said though it's nice to see people finding their partner's on the app it ultimately means "we have one LESS CUSTOMER/USER". He then went on to say that's not something that for the BUSINESS that they want. Had me :ohhh: the way it was broken down and that "one less customer" line stuck with me.

I'm not saying you won't get matches (I've used them and have) but the GOAL and OBJECTIVE of the app is ultimately to KEEP you on it NOT for you to leave it.

You're better off just using IG if you want to date online.

But yeah the easiest way to date is to have a group of friends and go to events. You'll always meet women there and everyone is down to talk.
Mannn seeing the Match building is what put me on.. shyt really is a business because of $$$ but of course it’s girls on it were not thinking that way. The new age carrot on a string..wouldn’t be surprised in a few years shyt comes with a warning just like how cigs used to be cool in the 90s

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin

Hell no! One my my partners 5’5 5’6 and he stay pulling. What I notice he does is fukk with girls 5’4 and shorter and he be towering over them.

Tall girls do choose him but he’s smart to go after who wants him. I’m 6ft my other home 6’2 so he calls us the twin towers but we go for girls 5’7 and up so it works out beautifully

shyt my honesty is I’m not Chris brown or talented but I get in where I fit in. Always have that mindset bro

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You have to talk to these dweebs and shut ins in their language/frame of mind otherwise you won’t get to them.
I disagree. I believe you assume they are intelligent men first and speak to them as such. If they are not, you seek to first encourage them to become that, not go down to their level allowing them to stay where they are in their ignorance.

Now if they prove outright that they are ignorant and wish to remain ignorant, then you treat them as such. Though, you do it in a case by case manner. I seek to not generalize negativity, I only personalize it when the person has shown that is all they are about. Even then, I believe in doing it in the hope that they may one day become something better than what they are at the moment.