If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Yea it’s lowkey too easy these days

I’ve had several chicks spin the block again after falling off…

I think they realize just like for us guys the pickings out there are slim as hell…

And pretty much as long as you’re funny can carry a conversation and have your own shyt. You in there and will have to fight them off.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Man I feel this I was a dating app dude until I met some real ass homies to go out with. They threw a cookout, met a shorty who then invited me to play volleyball with her home girls :ohhh:

Boyyyy was getting chose like a nikka in a fighting game :ohlawd:

TLDR- fukk dating apps meet new girls through your friends you never know

I can't name the company but recently I was in at a conference someone who is a SENIOR LEADER of a dating app did a presentation.

During his speech he said something that was eye opening.

He said though it's nice to see people finding their partner's on the app it ultimately means "we have one LESS CUSTOMER/USER". He then went on to say that's not something that for the BUSINESS that they want. Had me :ohhh: the way it was broken down and that "one less customer" line stuck with me.

I'm not saying you won't get matches (I've used them and have) but the GOAL and OBJECTIVE of the app is ultimately to KEEP you on it NOT for you to leave it.

You're better off just using IG if you want to date online.

But yeah the easiest way to date is to have a group of friends and go to events. You'll always meet women there and everyone is down to talk.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I’m in NYC and dating apps are hella toxic. Mad hoes bouncing around looking for dates, using men for entertainment and overall wasting time and money ghosting because there is “no spark” (4 and 5s with the egos of a dime saying this)

I’ve definitely fallen victim quite a bit in my years and I’m handsome gang all the way. In short, if you out here, still trying to look for hoes, you lost. I’ll give back 30 bodies for 1 solid one who is holding it down. Straight up

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:manny:all types of brehs got and get women

whether they just jumpin a bytch bones to holding it down

from the brehs who got degrees to tin knockers, truck drivers, pipefitters to mfers who do art to content brehs to mfers who ain't got shyt but a dollar and a dream

some of you brehs on the outside looking in hatin, looking to other men on podcasts and youtube, when the problem is you wanting to play grabass wit nikkas just trying to get them $uperchats

def don't matter if yo ass hopping on a flight from Tennessee to Timbucktu cause them foreign hoes ain't shyt special and just see yo ass a comeup

either reset, adapt, and reflect

or live in ongoing exile

or start going out with nikkas.

sal-bonpensiero-gif.gif

and just leave the rest of us normal black folks alone
the women youre bragging about :francis:

aUPlk3f.png

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I can't name the company but recently I was in at a conference someone who is a SENIOR LEADER of a dating app did a presentation.

During his speech he said something that was eye opening.

He said though it's nice to see people finding their partner's on the app it ultimately means "we have one LESS CUSTOMER/USER". He then went on to say that's not something that for the BUSINESS that they want. Had me :ohhh: the way it was broken down and that "one less customer" line stuck with me.

I'm not saying you won't get matches (I've used them and have) but the GOAL and OBJECTIVE of the app is ultimately to KEEP you on it NOT for you to leave it.

You're better off just using IG if you want to date online.

But yeah the easiest way to date is to have a group of friends and go to events. You'll always meet women there and everyone is down to talk.
I thought that was the common knowledge already.