If You Single And DON'T Go Grocery Shopping, You Losing.

Daps
nikka you aint lying :noah: i always see some bad biddies at the supermarket. You can go ti a hood one or regular one you gon see a sexy chicks in there shopping. And how a girl shops for grocerys tells alot a about her. If the chick just grabbing frozen burritos and fish sticks the girl cant cook. But if she in the vegatable section with seasoning already in the kart. She :cook: something right

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
nikka you aint lying :noah: i always see some bad biddies at the supermarket. You can go ti a hood one or regular one you gon see a sexy chicks in there shopping. And how a girl shops for grocerys tells alot a about her. If the chick just grabbing frozen burritos and fish sticks the girl cant cook. But if she in the vegatable section with seasoning already in the kart. She :cook: something right

Is that why niccas be lookin all up in my buggy when Im shopping? Im gone start puttin yeast infection cream in there now :heh:

Daps
Is that why niccas be lookin all up in my buggy when Im shopping? Im gone start puttin yeast infection cream in there now :heh:

:yes: nikka want to know if you can make spaghetti from scratch. And putting yeast infection cream just let a nikka know you tryin to stay clean :shaq:

Daps
I been to both, but believe me, go to a walmart in Dallas you'll be :noah:

Pawgs, and the thickest bytches you will ever see.

Even thick milfs

A nikka we gon have to make a thread on this. Hoes of Walmart :takedat: take some flicks next time you there

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
A nikka we gon have to make a thread on this. Hoes of Walmart :takedat: take some flicks next time you there

:ohhh:

This can work.

I posed to go today. Gotta freshn up, especially since i see someone i know everytime i go there :yes:

Matter fact i saw this breezy i went to school with up there the other day, in her sexy work uniforn and tight khakis :noah:

181145_395542893825626_1161967914_n.jpg

She re gave me her number

:myman: