If you received plane tickets to actually go "back to Africa" where would you call home and why?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I agree. There's definitely black folk who don't like that.

Thing is, though, @Nicole0416 ain't one of them.
I see you still can’t get off my clit, you affected faggit. You spend more time quoting me per day, then you do with that bussy buddy that you bang, bytch. Speaking of beta homos, where’s your bottom boy, @Little Foot??

post up where I have ever used that word “n—a” to talk back at anyone on here, stupid liar.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I see you still can’t get off my clit, you affected faggit. You spend more time quoting me per day, then you do with that bussy buddy that you bang, bytch. Speaking of beta homos, where’s your bottom boy, @Little Foot??

post up where I have ever used that word “n—a” to talk back at anyone on here, stupid liar.
I tried to tell you. :umad:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Africa is huge, stay woke! Enough space for everyone over there:sas2:

true-size-of-africa.jpg

F K

All Star
Daps
Right now? Rwanda. Eventually some where with a beach hopefully

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Nigeria since I'm obviously Nigerian and I been there. But if Naija wasn't a choice then, I'll pick the Ivory Coast or Botswana. South Africa might as well be the States so I'm not picking that. And we don't talk about Ghana:mjpls:.....jk

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
In my mind, my story starts with American slaves, not Africa.

Guess I have a chip on my shoulder about my ancestors being sold across the ocean. Also, I have native and European forebearers somewhere in there so I'm not pure African.

Where I sit now, my grandfather built it some 75 years ago. To me, this is my homeland. Couldn't imagine abandoning it.