If you received plane tickets to actually go "back to Africa" where would you call home and why?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I wonder if Togo was willing to change that for diasporans, I am pretty sure it's based on money like most things in Africa.

I’m curious about that too. I have two Togolese friends and they always tell me about how beautiful Togo is. They even got properties that got fruit trees they’ve been growing too :wow: Plus I rarely hear anything crazy about Togo, so I think it’s safe to assume that it’s among the most stable governments in West Africa like its neighbor Ghana. I would have to learn French and possibly Fon in order to get by linguistically tho

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I can easily go to Africa right now if it wasn't for the coronavirus. A "plane ticket" shouldn't be the question but instead if you were given enough money for passive income to live comfortably in Africa. And I say in a heartbeat. Me? Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa or Rwanda. Why? These are very stable English speaking countries with decent to amazing infrastructure and growing middle class.
And fat asses and that cute East African button nose

:shaq:

:mjpls:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Lekki Phase 1 and Banana Island is basically like America to a lesser degree. I remember going to Victoria Island and I was like, I didn't know Nigeria didn't suck to a degree. Shocked how Westernized it was. It's hard to tell any American outside of the military live in these nations when they are used to 1st world living.

No one in Africa will argue with you at say outside of white districts in Johannesburg, there is nothing more beautiful in Africa than Lekki Phase 1 and Banana Island. Everyone gleams about it. If money is not a factor, most Black Americans would choose Lekki Phase 2 or Banana Island without 2nd thought.

Johannesburg is in a league of it's own, it shyts on Houston something serious.

Johannesburg-Skyline.jpg

Think-SouthAfrica-Johannesburg-600144598-Bank215-copy.jpg

What’s it like in JoBurg?