If you received plane tickets to actually go "back to Africa" where would you call home and why?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I can easily go to Africa right now if it wasn't for the coronavirus. A "plane ticket" shouldn't be the question but instead if you were given enough money for passive income to live comfortably in Africa. And I say in a heartbeat. Me? Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa or Rwanda. Why? These are very stable English speaking countries with decent to amazing infrastructure and growing middle class.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I can easily go to Africa right now if it wasn't for the coronavirus. A "plane ticket" shouldn't be the question but instead if you were given enough money for passive income to live comfortably in Africa. And I say in a heartbeat. Me? Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa or Rwanda. Why? These are very stable English speaking countries with decent to amazing infrastructure and growing middle class.
Well said. But I don't understand why Rwanda is the endgame for so many of you. Don't they have the RUF or whatever crazy mfs who will kill you and take your children just because?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
RUF was in Sierra Leone and they're no longer around. :heh:
Lol Oh ok. It was the first thought that came to my head. So there are no more crazy nikkas in pick up trucks kidnapping people with a child army? Hold on bs, in Kenya a few years ago. Those mfs went Yankee in a shopping mall. fukk that shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As for the topic:

Either Ghana, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Botswana, Rwanda, Gambia, Kenya, Tanzania, or Namibia

I prolly wouldn’t mind Togo but they got laws in place that makes it almost impossible for foreigners to own land in that country. Not a bad idea in hindsight of dealing with Cacs and the Chinese but a sucky situation for Diasporans

Not interested in moving to South Africa, which is basically Amerikkka/England when it comes to racial politics

Nigeria is very interesting but got too much fukkery going on for my liking and just seems like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off any day

Outside of maybe Morocco and possibly Egypt, I’m not interested at all in living in North Africa

Ethiopia would be really dope but they’re very insular culturally and I don’t know how I would master Amharic lol
I wonder if Togo was willing to change that for diasporans, I am pretty sure it's based on money like most things in Africa.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lagos, Nigeria!
:blessed:
Lekki Phase 1 and Banana Island is basically like America to a lesser degree. I remember going to Victoria Island and I was like, I didn't know Nigeria didn't suck to a degree. Shocked how Westernized it was. It's hard to tell any American outside of the military live in these nations when they are used to 1st world living.

No one in Africa will argue with you at say outside of white districts in Johannesburg, there is nothing more beautiful in Africa than Lekki Phase 1 and Banana Island. Everyone gleams about it. If money is not a factor, most Black Americans would choose Lekki Phase 2 or Banana Island without 2nd thought.

Johannesburg is in a league of it's own, it shyts on Houston something serious.

Johannesburg-Skyline.jpg

Think-SouthAfrica-Johannesburg-600144598-Bank215-copy.jpg

Last edited: