If you pre order a DIGITAL game, you have a problem.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, I took my son to a gamestop one time and he was like :francis: . There used to be a time when Gamestop was actually a good place to shop for games, but WTF...all you see is novelty shyt and empty dusty game cases.

shyt became Spenser's :scust:
Them shyts literally stank, and there’s always some cac neckbeard that failed at life trying to upsell you on some bullshyt that nobody needs.

Have not stepped foot in one of those stores in years. And i can’t understand how anyone would willingly do business with them in 2024.

Disc nikkas are nasty :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Last time I pre ordered a game the GTA series was exclusive to Sony
And that’s when preordering made sense.

I’m an old nikka, but i remember when games used to actually sell out. So back then preorders made sense. I walked into best buy and literally couldn’t buy a copy of madden 03. shyt was fukked up.

Games don’t sell out anymore.

Now it’s just internet hype culture. You gotta preorder a game so you can prove to the internet you actually want the games :smh:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
There's no differentiation at this point. Physical games aren't released as complete products anymore, there's always some day 1 download to fix whatever incomplete mess they let out through the door. Pre-ordering on the whole is just stupid as a consumer. If you want the collectibles, they can easily sell that separately through whatever online storefront they make.

Letting these people gas you up on some FOMO vibes :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I’m assuming you have a job to be able to budget $400 a month for gaming, but then that makes me question how the hell you have the time to play $400 worth of games every month:dahell:

I got disposable income but not enough time to use it. Between gamepass and the few games i buy a year, my extra time is all used up.
I don't but my kids get the fruits of my labor with this mostly. Me putting nearly 40 hours into Palworld this month is an anomaly.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Imagine pre ordering a game in the age of incomplete games and buggy messes.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you buy games at full price, not only do you have a problem, but you’re an idiot.
Agree. On the pc side, we have cdkeys and gmg. I've preordered a few games at full price, but I wanted to support the devs. I'm gonna go back to the STALKER 2 game. I bought the ultimate edition ($109) like a year and half before the intended release. :dead: I wanted to support the devs :yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Nowhere near 2300 :russ:

I buy a lot of games because it's hard for me to find one I like. I figure you need to try a lot to find something worthwhile. I let my brother use my account too, because with that many games, why not share it?
Thats honestly what we chase, the dopamine high. I won't stick with a game just because I paid full price for it. One day I'll get back to it, then again, maybe I won't. That's why palworld has been such a revelation for me.