If you not broke now...whats some broke habits you still have?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm broke now but I'll add these three that I'll probably continue doing even if I get some decent paper.

Avoid buying any name brand or designer plasted garments and only wear plain color garments that I can mix and match. No fits.

Only get haircuts every 4 months or so, not because I'm growing out my hair but because I like the scuffy look and dont care about looking dusty.

In addition, avoiding high maintenance haircuts like waves and high fades that require frequent trips to the barber and only get low/buzz cuts or mini fro. It will take longer to grow

back and all you'll need is a line-up which you could do yourself. (Unless your hairline flabby)

oh shyt u got 0 rep breh?

negged.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I’m always contemplating how to get shyt done to save money. Even if I don’t have the requisite skills to get it done and afford to hire someone, most times I’ll just do it and try to learn. This often means if gets done slower… but it gets done.

For instance, I’m building a car right now and instead of taking it to a shop to do the brakes, I bought a big brake kit and installed it myself.

But sometimes lm like fukk it if it takes too long… I guess that’s the trade off. Recently hired someone to move some heavy shyt in my house because it’s just me and wifey. She ain’t lifting shyt! Lol

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a broad still cant leave my
crib with a to go cup or weed.

broad: baby let me slide with this stick.:sas1:

*me grabbing the weed and hitting it til it's a roach*
me::ehh:
her::stopitslime:

broad: i'm gonna slide with this cup of tequila.

* grabs cup and pours it out while looking into her eyes*
me::ehh:
her::childplease:

I'm the life and the death of the party.
UKVu0t8.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Drive a 2015 Civic that I paid off a few years ago, so I'm #nocarnote gang and happy to keep it that way for a while.

I also rarely buy designer clothes or jewelry :manny: mostly just wear generic jeans and polo shirts