“If you make 60k & your wife makes 40k, your household income is 60k”

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Literally ended things with a girl this week because she insisted a 70/30 split wasn’t fair on her
Had a chick asking me move in with her…less than 6 months in of knowing her…while negotiating a 70/30 split. I humored her with 50/50 and she tried me with 80/20 :dead: needless to say I was never going to move in with her…crazy bytch was tryna tell me she wants to be put up as if she’s even built for that life

Last edited:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
It's 2024 a two household income is a must. Cant do this separation of money in a marriage. The wife and I have 1 checking account and 1 savings account. She has access to my retirement and all my investments. I have the same access to her stuff also. Hell I manage her portfolio :pachaha:.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so glad I married my wife. I been working for 20 years to support us. She got jobs here and there but all our money always went to the family. I Put her through college while we traveled the world and I'm bout to retire in Sept. She got a job paying double what I used to make and she just told me you don't have to work if you don't want to. It's my turn.
I am gona work but working together does not fit in today's family dynamic at all. I feel sorry for you yound brehs looking for a long term partnership these days.