If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

• Yes - I'm grabbing a ski mask, a gun, and robbing motherfukkers.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No - as long as I have God, ill be alright.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think many of us realize how close we are to complete ruin. We wake up, go to work, come home and think shyt is sweet. But poverty, unless you were born into millions, is always right arou d the corner. Circumstances can change just like that.

Which is why I've asked myself, "if I lose every penny and need money ASAP, without any job prospects, will I rob the next man?"

My answer is YES! I hate to sound demonic, but if I have to eat, I'm picking up that heat and robbing people. This begs the question: why do these homeless people just sit there in filth and accep their condition? I could never be so content having nothing and finding myself forced to beg others for some change just to eat scraps. That would be almost like dying.

Would you rob and steal if you had nothing left and needed to eat (literally and figuratively)?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah, I'd move back in with mom and dad before I'd hurt other people.

this ^. you a ol' hatin' ass nikka if you try to go and take shyt from innocent people who has worked hard for theirs just because your situation went bad. If that happened to me, I'd man up, move back in with moms for a little bit, and go back to school/learn me some new skills that would get me paid and back into the work force. THAT's how you supposed to handle that type of situation.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'd join the military:manny:

But since that option wasn't up there.........

1328572377_37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think I'd become a stripper, I'd feel like shyt though. Lol.

That's low level nowadays, these twitter whores have changed the game and got Saudi Princes flying them around the world.

Just download photoshop, add a ton of contrast to pictures and use liquify to make your breasts/ass bigger and some sapp will be ready to pay your way through life. Strippers are some losers today.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this ^. you a ol' hatin' ass nikka if you try to go and take shyt from innocent people who has worked hard for theirs just because your situation went bad. If that happened to me, I'd man up, move back in with moms for a little bit, and go back to school/learn me some new skills that would get paid, and get back in the work force. THAT's how you supposed to handle that type of situation.

Survival of the fittest. If you ain't fit to hold on to your goods, give it up. And how the fukk is a dead broke nikka going to pay for school or have the time to study when he can't even eat?? :what:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
That's low level nowadays, these twitter whores have changed the game and got Saudi Princes flying them around the world.

Just download photoshop, add a ton of contrast to pictures and use liquify to make your breasts/ass bigger and some sapp will be ready to pay your way through life. Strippers are some losers today.

Lol. I'd rather strip in King of Diamonds than fukk multiple men until I garner twitter fame.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
I voted yes but :whoa: im thinkin theres no options like military and movin in with parents.. im thinkin the only options are be a homeless bum or resort to crime cuz theres NO JOB OPPORTUNITIES. i.e. military or anything like that

id be out there hustlin.. sellin my d!ck to pawgs :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Lol. I'd rather strip in King of Diamonds than fukk multiple men until I garner twitter fame.

Nah, some of these chicks aren't even fukking, shyt is unreal. There are dudes in this world that are simping beyond natural levels, disturbing the force with their simping. I mean as a woman you could literally survive with just a match.com account, every night is a new free dinner.