If you live in the USA and you aren’t successful, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
100% right, I'm a McDonald's frycook, no experience with a business whatsoever
idk if youre being sarcastic but theres nothing wrong with that. at least youre working

i guarantee quite a few people here live with their moms... its the internet.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It you haven't noticed.

These corps are shutting down remote work.

Too many Black people that can benefit without the cac gatekeeping in corporate.

Pretty soon, robots, AI, and cheap outsourcing will strike the final blow.

Black people better start doubling down on real estate and intellectual properties.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna say one more thing. The Cash Me Outside girl is successful and so is Elon Musk. So much of this shyt is opportunity and luck as many have pointed out.

Luck is luck, but not taking advantage of or cashing in on an opportunity is 100% on the fault of that person. Everyone in this thread had opportunities that were in their face that passed them by that they regret because of negligence, low self confidence, or peer pressure... but they chose not to pursue them

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who says this silly shyt does not understand just how monumentally hard it is to change
classes.

I got fukking lucky and I realize that.
Not everyone is so lucky to have a gig that pays them six figures or gives them
copious amounts of time off which can be spent to skill up to earn more money.

fukk this fukking guyy.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Luck is luck, but not taking advantage of or cashing in on an opportunity is 100% on the fault of that person. Everyone in this thread had opportunities that were in their face that passed them by that they regret because of negligence, low self confidence, or peer pressure... but they chose not to pursue them
Nah I don't agree with that lol.