If you live in the USA and you aren’t successful, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nikka you dumb. youtube is full of how to mak blah blah cash in a day. It ain't the most optimal sometimes, but it shows you how. therefore if you fail it's your own fault because you didn't try or apply or thought you were too good to do that "bullshiit".
books at the library have been full of the history of inventions, business, entrepreneurship etc. for the last 100+ years.

you saying all blacks who got caught up in the system before the invention of the internet are dumb because they didn't just goto the library to learn how to make money?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
And how are we measuring success? Financially? Mentally? Physically?

Certain people always had a head start. Their family either had "old/new money" in the bank, had luck with networking or started hustling through a specific niche.

One of the best things about this digital era is that there's a variety of jobs you can lend your skills. It's just matter of being focused, ambitious and non-lazy.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
books at the library have been full of the history of inventions, business, entrepreneurship etc. for the last 100+ years.

you saying all blacks who got caught up in the system before the invention of the internet are dumb because they didn't just goto the library to learn how to make money?
None of that has anything to do with what I said or the prvious poster I responded to said.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to be a complete dumbass to believe this. The country at this point is designed for around 30% of it's citizens to fail.
That means the overwhelming majority should succeed. And those who do fail, may be successes in their own mind, so did they fail? Someone who is well off but isn't a millionaire may consider himself a failure. Too many variables

Daps
TheColi not gonna like this

EcHPNy3XkAMtR1T.jpg

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
None of that has anything to do with what I said or the prvious poster I responded to said.
it directly relates to what you said... here are the key points I've been getting in this thread.

1. easily accessible information on how to make money exists....

2. not making money and being successful is inexcusable...

3. if you think otherwise... you're dumb...

go ahead and argue against any of those three points... you will be arguing with yourself...