If you live in the USA and you aren’t successful, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are a myriad of reasons people in fukked up situations arent learning how to make money from youtube and prospering...

i mentioned one valid reason...

I picked up a webdesign book from the longbeach library when I was dead broke 10+ years ago...

The first office i had when i started my consulting business was off Rodeo Drive.

You're not preaching to me... I've taken the "learn from whats available" mantra further than most of you nikkas will ever be able to...

but i still stand up to defend the people yall shytting on
I ain't shytting on anybody:manny:

Your example of a YouTube vid teaching you how to be successful years from now was oversimplified. You can learn skills from YouTube and it don't have to take you years to make something of it:manny: I ain't even discussed the op yet I'm defending the merits of YouTube

Then you used a personal anecdote about you defying the odds to shyt on nikkas:pachaha:

Good for you:manny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It you haven't noticed.

These corps are shutting down remote work.

Too many Black people that can benefit without the cac gatekeeping in corporate.

Pretty soon, robots, AI, and cheap outsourcing will strike the final blow.

Black people better start doubling down on real estate and intellectual properties.
I'll give you outsourcing but robots and AI are boogeymen used to scare nikkas out of getting too uppity

They only trot out the robots,AI rhetoric when too many nikkas get rebellious. During the post covid work shortage where nikkas was quitting jobs left and right there were all kinds of "Look at what this mechanical arm can do" articles:mjlol: like every McDonald's is suddenly gonna fire everybody and have an Iron Man arm in the back flipping burgers:mjlol:

Robots and AI have a few uses that could displace a few jobs but if these boogeymen scenarios were realistic they would've happened by now. For now and the foreseeable future there ain't a better robot than a flock of minimally waged human hands

Last edited:
Daps
Given that most billionaires take out loans and are in millions of dollars in debt and that America says that's success, it seems you're doing it wrong.

I clearly prefaced the comment with “average income” as in normal people who are not billionaires. No smart-dumb retorts

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
When it comes to this topic I need someone who has actually tried to be successful show me proof that being successful is hard.

Every time someone complains about not being successful they often live a life with no accountability.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Anyone who says this silly shyt does not understand just how monumentally hard it is to change
classes.

I got fukking lucky and I realize that.
Not everyone is so lucky to have a gig that pays them six figures or gives them
copious amounts of time off which can be spent to skill up to earn more money.

fukk this fukking guyy.
You don’t need to be lucky to make 6 figures

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's your meaning of success? If it's 6 figures, most of y'all won't see that in your life time. If it's being able to have stable job, and being able to eat, it's doable. If it's buying a big yacht, it's not happening :mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
technically, even though America has turned into a shytshow ... its still better than most places
so like dude above me is saying ... it depends on what you define as success

alot of people dont want to come to terms with the fact that they might have to be the sacrifice for their family
and they may not directly reap the benefits from their hard work ... cause like yall are saying first page.... success gets easier each generation its handed down to

you might die and leave your kid 1.2 million ... you wont get to see the benefit of your life
but your kid will be 1.2 million ahead of everyone else... and so on and so on

as a nikka with money, I noticed everyone has too wild of expectations too
if I have 1.2 million... I can live comfortable and retire... do my own thing and invest it
when you add 2 kids and a wife... parents etc into that.... all of that 1.2 goes out the window

and thats if you start with 1.2
if you do that in reverse and have kids first and get married
you are climbing 4 hills at once
those same people complain and fight over money... they cant understand why their money is spread so thin
your investment is in your family at that point

if you have 1 kid... they inherit the 1.2 mill
if you have 2 kids ... they get like 400k each after taxes ... its a big difference the more people you add
thats not even including the cost of living until you die ... people are terrible with money
its rare to have both going at the same time... its irks me when people complain, when they are the reason they have no bread

but in that case you are the foundation... you arent gonna see the money you saved be spent on you... its for your future kids to leap off of
people dont want to jumpstart the family tree :yeshrug:

everyone doesnt want to hear it... but sometimes just working and saving until death is the best answer... all these people are looking for a lottery ticket and its unrealistic for the first foundation. You pay your house off and leave 1 kid a good sum of money and they are set to really expand the family after you die. You have too many kids and you are not gonna save as much and they are gonna split the money 2-3 ways and spend it immediately. Then you gotta watch them do the same cycle again with their kids. That goes back with white people having 100s of years of generational wealth to fall back on (in most cases) your gonna inherit your grandfather and mothers money, and house... then your parents house and money etc etc ... but they inherited from theirs's too so you're gonna get double and so on and so on. Now the kids have 2-3 houses and 4 generations of money, on top of whatever job they already have.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
There's some truth to it but it especially applies if you are white or white-passing. If you're white and you can't succeed in the US, you might as well off yourself. I'm not trying to be mean when I say this either.

Daps
narcissist babble.
to start, there is about 10% of americans that have a mental or physical disability.
merely living here doesn't guarantee a damn thing

odds are even stacked against our disabled veterans receiving their just dues, guys who sacrificed EVERYTHING for allegedly "everyone" to succeed here, then the struggle trickles down to their families. people think they make a few thousand dollars a month and have made it to the point of finger wagging at everyone ... it's DISGUSTING :pacspit:

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Success means something from person to person. Sans crackers and ain’t shyt ass clients my life is pretty solid. At the end of the day, people gotta want to make life better for themselves, ain’t no guarantees but I’ll be damned if I sit docile