If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
its true though. some of yall just dont wanna admit it or only get mad when its a certain gender. but black men(since the beginning of hollyweird) and black women(lately a heavy push) have always been paired with some other race.

the swirlers are fine with it but the regular black folk are tired of it. im sick of always seeing a black man be with a white or latina or asian woman as a main love interest the MAJORITY of the time. and if they are not in an ir relationship then they are gay or lesbian. its not acceptable to portray a regular black family in hollyweird.:manny:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
its true though. some of yall just dont wanna admit it or only get mad when its a certain gender. but black men(since the beginning of hollyweird) and black women(lately a heavy push) have always been paired with some other race.

the swirlers are fine with it but the regular black folk are tired of it. im sick of always seeing a black man be with a white or latina or asian woman as a main love interest the MAJORITY of the time. and if they are not in an ir relationship then they are gay or lesbian. its not acceptable to portray a regular black family in hollyweird.:manny:

Whats really bad is, my mom was burn in 1950’s and she started to notice this trend in Hollywood with black men and women,,,

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I’m too old to be talking about clear propaganda?

Do you nikkas hear yourselves?

There’s a swirler in every commercial, there’s divestor babble across every social media platform, and there’s people like Cynthia G being given nationwide outlets.

Doesnt anyone else notice this? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
Fox openly promoting Cynthia "abort all Black males" G and these dudes only response is to bury their heads deeper in sand lol

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
most races of people and families don't want their descendants, gene pool wiped out or changed......... this is why most white people hate megan marble and especially the royal family......

most or some black people have no issues with having their gene pool wiped out or changed.

below is an example off having your,, descendants, gene pool wiped out or changed.... The williams sisters family is at the beginning of the end////
The williams family will never be black family again,,, all that pain and racism they endured and money will be inherited by Cacs

venus-serena-williams-richard-2.jpg

newFile-6.jpg
Lmao like Muhammad Ali and his two daughters both marrying white men lol dude was so fake

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
it a'int just with The Little Mermaid, Hollywood has been psychologically attempting to coerce black women/girls to only seek white men for a minute now there's countless examples ie: The Flash, The Walking Dead etc... I could keep going...shyt is by design.
Its in every commercial. It’s so obvious that it’s ridiculous. Now they getting into forcing the gay lifestyle all in the cartoons. Somehow there’s a random gay couple in Superpets.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
it a'int just with The Little Mermaid, Hollywood has been psychologically attempting to coerce black women/girls to only seek white men for a minute now there's countless examples ie: The Flash, The Walking Dead etc... I could keep going...shyt is by design.

Right,,, seen this series called vampire academy ,,

I was “”hmmm” i may want to watch

Did some research and booooooooooom :mjlit:

Im sure she is bi racial tho,, titties look nice tho :shaq:

rs_1200x1200-220817112315-va14.jpg

Rose-and-Dimitri-Training.png

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I think my daughter gonna wench with them lil k-pop Korean nikkas when she's older

:sadcam:
Who tf taught them Asian mfkers choreography, she's enthralled

This what I get for dissing chiney people my whole life

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If we insecure for this what would u say about the cacs ready to fire bomb @General Mills over that corny cheerios comercial years back:jbhmm:

And lets keep in mind

1. That wasnt geared toward impressionable little kids

2. It was like 30 seconds long

3. It was actually successfully bushed.
They made a 2nd commercial with the same interracial family so how was it bushed?

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I knew that Eric was gonna be white due to black women with white men is the pattern that's being put out heavily for the past few years.

Triton I suspected to be a breh but I'm still not surprised.

My thing with conspiracy theories is that its so easy to handwave it all away, but then the truth starts coming out about the Tuskegee Experiments, welfare system family breakdown, the government sponsored start of the crack era which in turn led directly to the War on Drugs, which led to a massive lockup of black men, and pretty soon you're at the point where you realize you can't put anything past the powers that be.

So when I see a bunch of us that are allegedly black who just roll their eyes at someone saying be watchful because these people have never stopped attacking the black family unit, I'm flabbergasted.

And angry. As well as sad.

Cuz yeah, it's just a movie about a mermaid.

But it's not happening in a vacuum.
You can't wake someone who's pretending to be asleep.