"If you hate cops just because they're cops next time you're in trouble call a crackhead "

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I've dealt with good and bad cops. Was profiled by 5-0 and helped out big time by 5-0.

Like any other profession you got idiots and competent people.

Hating them for the sake of hating them is stupid and childish. Just be smart in how you interact with them. :yeshrug:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I've dealt with good and bad cops. Was profiled by 5-0 and helped out big time by 5-0.

Like any other profession you got idiots and competent people.

Hating them for the sake of hating them is stupid and childish. Just be smart in how you interact with them. :yeshrug:
Tell that to Tamir Rice and Philando Castile.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's to say when anyone calls 911 they aren't dealing with crackheads? Departments do not conduct daily, months or annual drug tests, and we know they don't have the people with the highest standards.

In fact have any police union in America require monthly drugs tests and see how fast that gets shut down.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Tell that to Tamir Rice and Philando Castile.

Do you know how pissed off I was when those two were killed?

Don't start with me on the Sabbath day.

The actions of idiots don't negate the good work done by competent people. The corrupt ones should definitely be held accountable and jailed.

I'm not going to lie on an internet forum and pretend the police never cut me a break or helped me out. Your pride may be too big to admit it, but mine isn't.