If you had Elon Musk money would you have a bunch of kids with a bunch of different women?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know. :patrice: I might consider it.

Imagine choosing your personal cream of the crop roster of women to seed every continent with. And they’d all be set for life.

I’m trolling obviously, I think.
Common liberal.

Have the resources to make change and instead want to be a dead beat father. Sex addict. This man just had a baby and this where your minds at huh. :gucci:. You thought this was whats up at this stage in your life. Appealing to clowns. Who's your audience? You're pathetic. Thank god you'll always be poor. :blessed:

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Nah you plan it and work out an arrangement with the mothers ahead of time. You set them and kids for life financially. Remember you’re worth a trillion. You won’t be there to raise them much. You just see them when you can. Make sure they get the best education, mentorship and opportunities to do whatever they want to pursue in life.

But why tho

Daps
No I wouldn’t. Kids aren’t just about supporting them . You need to put time into them . People who have kid after kid and have like 5 or 6 within something like 10-12 years. Kids get neglected in someway .
I’m not a kid person in general but I want to be Hands on for my kids as they growing up

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That is world domination, in its purest form.

The primary driving force of life on Earth is an organism’s genes propagating themselves and leaving behind viable offspring that do the same.

So therefore creating a lot of powerful, viable offspring with unlimited resources that will shape the world is the ultimate form of world domination.

It isn't world domination. It is an effective way to lose influence as one mother sets her kids against the others, and you cannot be in enough places at once to pass on your values.

I'd rather raise 4 kids correctly and have them do the same with their children. Far more efficient.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I wouldn’t. Kids aren’t just about supporting them . You need to put time into them . People who have kid after kid and have like 5 or 6 within something like 10-12 years. Kids get neglected in someway .
I’m not a kid person in general but I want to be Hands on for my kids as they growing up

I literally deal with that now. My oldest is upset because I missed so much time when he was younger. But my younger kids only No me for being around so they have no idea what he’s talking about. And it’s nothing I can really do about it because it’s something be has to deal with.
Kids tend to find something to complain about especially in their teen age years.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
It isn't world domination. It is an effective way to lose influence as one mother sets her kids against the others, and you cannot be in enough places at once to pass on your values.

I'd rather raise 4 kids correctly and have them do the same with their children. Far more efficient.

forgot about that

have a bunch of kids so they can all get purged by a ruthless mother / son who want to take over the empire you built