If you had Elon Musk money would you have a bunch of kids with a bunch of different women?

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Definitely the ideal would be to have like 5+ kids with some educated, wealthy heiress, ceo, or doctor. I can see the logic in seeding up some bad foreign women, but if they're a bunch of poor foreign randoms, you'll just have a bunch of b*stards everywhere.

You can't do that shyt in western countries because all of those women and kids will make you break off portions of your bread, and if the women are foreign but educated, they will attempt to come over here and do the same or have you in the news 24/7.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Definitely the ideal would be to have like 5+ kids with some educated, wealthy heiress, ceo, or doctor. I can see the logic in seeding up some bad foreign women, but if they're a bunch of poor foreign randoms, you'll just have a bunch of b*stards everywhere.

You can't do that shyt in western countries because all of those women and kids will make you break off portions of your bread, and if the women are foreign but educated, they will attempt to come over here and do the same or have you in the news 24/7.
1 per continent, all educated, accomplished and fine.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
That is world domination, in its purest form.

The primary driving force of life on Earth is an organism’s genes propagating themselves and leaving behind viable offspring that do the same.

So therefore creating a lot of powerful, viable offspring with unlimited resources that will shape the world is the ultimate form of world domination.

This sounds like Brother Polite hotep talk. :mjlol:

Actual billionaires usually have a regular family with a wife and a normal amount of children (usually 3 or 4). They focus their energy and resources on accumulating more power . Then pass down their wealth to their descendants.

It’s only broke dudes that have multiple baby mamas and kids scattered around. That don’t mean shyt as far as work domination goes. :skip:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I would actually. But I would pay stable families to allow me to in pregnant they wife(not actually fukking them) and the catch would be they already have a kid(so the man would already have a legacy) and I give them a mill or so and they raise the kid. I pay for education, housing, health care ect for the rest of they life and the kids life

Just to have 1000s of lil me’s running around. I wouldn’t be in they life tho :hubie: let’s see nature vs nurture work itself out :jawalrus: