If you had Elon Musk money would you have a bunch of kids with a bunch of different women?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If i have the money to be able to do anything I can imagine whenever I want, Im not wasting my time on a bunch of babies. I would love to have that money and have like a 20yr kid maybe to have experiences with. But a bunch little ass kids? fukk no.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
These billionaires thinking about world domination while op thinking about being Nick Cannon.:mjlol:
That is world domination, in its purest form.

The primary driving force of life on Earth is an organism’s genes propagating themselves and leaving behind viable offspring that do the same.

So therefore creating a lot of powerful, viable offspring with unlimited resources that will shape the world is the ultimate form of world domination.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I don’t know. :patrice: I might consider it.

Imagine choosing your personal cream of the crop roster of women to seed every continent with. And they’d all be set for life.

I’m trolling obviously, I think.
Sounds like the average breh in the NFL (sorry that’s who always get reported on).

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have so many fukking children. I’d have a thousand children. Have each woman sign off you get a million, don’t fukking contact me but I’m also going to hire someone for 18 years to keep tabs on you, you better raise my seed right. 1 billion given to my bms all around the world. 100k yearly salary for 18 years to 1000 watchers around the world. 1.8 billion. 2.8 billion total to be the biggest father figure in the world. After that, I’m getting snipped. 250 Billion left over to do whatever the fukk I wanna do after that. I will keep tabs on my 1000 children. See which ones become exemplary in their respective fields, and be an actual father to the special children. fukk the rest. :ahh:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
That is world domination, in its purest form.

The primary driving force of life on Earth is an organism’s genes propagating themselves and leaving behind viable offspring that do the same.

So therefore creating a lot of powerful, viable offspring with unlimited resources that will shape the world is the ultimate form of world domination.

Genghis Khan's life is an example of this.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's not a question of would. Ita if I would be able to avoid the predicament