If you had Elon Musk money would you have a bunch of kids with a bunch of different women?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don’t know. :patrice: I might consider it.

Imagine choosing your personal cream of the crop roster of women to seed every continent with. And they’d all be set for life.

I’m trolling obviously, I think.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Hell no

child support and time with 5,6,7 different kids with different women = early grave
Nah you plan it and work out an arrangement with the mothers ahead of time. You set them and kids for life financially. Remember you’re worth a trillion. You won’t be there to raise them much. You just see them when you can. Make sure they get the best education, mentorship and opportunities to do whatever they want to pursue in life.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Nah you plan it and work out an arrangement with the mothers ahead of time. You set them and kids for life financially. Remember you’re worth a trillion. You won’t be there to raise them much. You just see them when you can. Make sure they get the best education, mentorship and opportunities to do whatever they want to pursue in life.

nikka… I don’t want to do that shyt and go through that shyt…a kid still wants to see they father and not when u feel like it and the woman still would want more regardless

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
chappelle-money.gif