If you had a shoebox with 250k in cash, How would you go about cleaning the money?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Op what about buying cars from auctions or better yet, private sellers? For instance, you see a Mercedes for sale for $50k. Give the buyer $50k in cash, Then flip it

Then again that might not work either because irs might ask where you get the money to buy. Do the DMV report that?

:whoa:

A depreciating asset that can be linked back to you.

I'm saying tho...if you have a real job you can literally save all your income and pay all your expenses in cash.

If not, you can still pay all your expenses in cash as long as you're not raising suspicion by spending too much.

That's why I asked what's the goal? Are you trying to make a large purchase? Is the money simply burning a hole in your pocket?

Actually, a more important question is how quickly do you want this money cleaned? Can you wait a couple years or nah?

Hypothetically, of course...this is all for the sake of conversation :hubie:

Most expenses are paid via bank transfer.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I’d buy things like luxury watches, art, rare sneakers etc that I know I can flip for a profit, then I can deposit that money once those items are sold

And agree with the brehs that said you can use the money to pay bills and shyt

Those things are not as easy to get unless you have a genuine plug. The money can mostly be used to pay groceries and other minor expenses. But there is not much you can do with dirty money. Laundering money is one of the most difficult things to do.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Personally, I'd buy a vault and sit on it. It's not a large enough amount to where I'd be pressed to clean it. Pay whatever bills I can in cash.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
shyt you would use your debit/credit card for just pay for it with the cash. Gas, groceries, clothes, etc. Gonna take a while but you wouldn’t get caught.