If you had a shoebox with 250k in cash, How would you go about cleaning the money?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
“Rent” a chair at a barbershop. I magically became one of them nikkas that charges $50 for a cut and my schedule is full most of the year :mjlit:

Don't you think the Owner going to want his cut once he sees what I'm trying to do hypothetically speaking of course.

What you mean there's only so much you can do with money? What's the goal if not to spend it? If it's to save it just leave it in the shoebox

nikka it's CASH. There is so much you can do with CASH. Outside of gas and groceries you can't do much. Y'all just don't know because you've never had that much at once in your lifetime.

The shyt is damn near useless. I don't have issues with gas or putting food on the table. A nikka just had Ruth Chris for dinner by my damn self.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I got the perfect way to clean it OP, if you are willing to do it

Landscaping!
Or Home renovations.
Get a team, pay them in cash, and you get paid via check.

/thread

nikka no...I'm not trying to bring a group of nikkas or cacs that I don't know into what I'm doing. I just need SOLO tips. Having a team is the quickest way to get caught. Hating nikkas will rat when they feel like they not eating enough.

Like 4 people have hit me in the DM with some LEGIT ideas.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's only so much you can do with the cash.

How would you go about getting that money cleaned

Need some suggestions

This is all hypothetically speaking of course :sas2:

Example of shoebox, not mine at all
(heck I don't have one, this is all for a friend:smugfavre:)

a48d16c3d472a5d397891e41ba9ccb14.png

start a laundromat with a 5 year plan

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Don't you think the Owner going to want his cut once he sees what I'm trying to do hypothetically speaking of course.

nikka it's CASH. There is so much you can do with CASH. Outside of gas and groceries you can't do much. Y'all just don't know because you've never had that much at once in your lifetime.

The shyt is damn near useless. I don't have issues with gas or putting food on the table. A nikka just had Ruth Chris for dinner by my damn self.
I'm saying tho...if you have a real job you can literally save all your income and pay all your expenses in cash.

If not, you can still pay all your expenses in cash as long as you're not raising suspicion by spending too much.

That's why I asked what's the goal? Are you trying to make a large purchase? Is the money simply burning a hole in your pocket?

Actually, a more important question is how quickly do you want this money cleaned? Can you wait a couple years or nah?

Hypothetically, of course...this is all for the sake of conversation :hubie:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I'm saying tho...if you have a real job you can literally save all your income and pay all your expenses in cash.

If not, you can still pay all your expenses in cash as long as you're not raising suspicion by spending too much.

That's why I asked what's the goal? Are you trying to make a large purchase? Is the money simply burning a hole in your pocket?

Actually, a more important question is how quickly do you want this money cleaned? Can you wait a couple years or nah?

Hypothetically, of course...this is all for the sake of conversation :hubie:

Yes my friend has a real job but that cash doesn't match the income he is making .

Most of my friends expenses require a card. my friend can't pay shyt outside of gas and groceries with cash.

The goal for my friend is to clean that 250k. He says he doesn't care if the IRS takes 35% and leaves him with 160k.

He says he wants the money cleaned as soon as possible.

Of course this is for my friend, it's just a scenario and for research purposes :hubie:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
CREATE AN LLC,
GET A BUSINESS ACCOUNT
AND MAKE 2K DEPOSITS EVERY WEEK.

:devil:
:evil:

That seems to be the most consistent thing that I've seen....Pay yourself with ADP. These other nikkas talking about shyt that require licenses and shyt.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
When I went to Vegas this summer I spent quite a bit and I was told specifically by a dude when I was trying to buy chips to buy chips in increments of less than 10k. I wasn't going to do that anyway but I had a decent amount of cash on me to spend but he told me they have to fill out forms on you.

Form 8300

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Construction, cleaning biz, Catering etc.

Any hand to hand transaction job will do. Construction is the best because you can do a lot at a time.

Either that or you are going to need to know someone running a business and give them a cut.