If you had a choice to eradicate one insect on this planet what would be your pick?

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
Mosquitos is the most practical and logical answer... but the motherfukkin spiders fukk my shyt up... just thinking bout it got me doing the Harlem Shake

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
House flies...just for being annoying...buzzing but ain't saying nothing

Fuc king up the barbecue...sitting on my honey buns...chasing them all through the house looking goofy

:hhh:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Mosquitos 100%

but I'm terrified of roaches...just the mere appearance of them gives me shivers, and I'm scared to kill those fukkers

the crunch
:huhldup:

also does anyone have a problem differentiating between wasps and bees? i feel like if i knew i was dealing with a bee i wouldn't be as apprehensive...but knowing it might be a wasp that doesn't give a fukk kinda makes me hesitant to be to comfortable around them

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Mosquitoes

And then these motherfukkers
house_centipede.JPG

Can't STAND house centipedes. Hate em! HATE EM!

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flies brah. I know mosquitoes are just as annoying but i fukking hate flies. On my next trash day ill take a picture of my garbage can...when i say it be covered in a million maggots im not even exagerating...all on the handle, inside and outside...:scust: every week i have to bleach my entire trash can just so i can roll it to the end of the driveway. They come back with a vengence the next week