If you had a choice to eradicate one insect on this planet what would be your pick?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Flies

Them mufukkas fukk ALL your shyt up

Bite on you, fukk with your food, all up in your ear, fukk with your view of the TV

them b*stards gotta go
I turned on my light in the bathroom once and it was about 10 of them bytches on the light on some mob shyt like
hqdefault.jpg

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
You on a netflix and chill date at your place, which one would you rather see fly/crawl across the screen? :dame:
Roaches are a sign that I'm filthy or there's some filth around me like the other brother said.

Roaches are easy to get rid of.

The government engineered insects to try to kill mosquitoes and failed miserably.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
With no consequence to the ecosystem, muzzys have got to go. :camby:

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
Mosquitoes and it's not even close. The most ignorant insect known to man. :dead:Things survive on our blood
:picard:

Mosquitos make the top of the list. I went down to BWK Ga last month, went to see my Uncle got eaten alive! I kept swatting and hollering and jumping when they kept biting me. Worst bug ever! The diseases they carry are terrible to. Malaria still kills millions of people every year.

Roaches are next on the list. Filthy creatures!:scust:

I hate ants! They're 3rd on my most hated bug list, especially fire ants. To get bitten by a swarm of ants is incredibly painful!

Sand gnats will eat your ass alive too. No point in them living.