If you had a choice to eradicate one insect on this planet what would be your pick?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We need spiders

Spiders eat pests. Spiders feed on common indoor pests, such as roaches, earwigs, mosquitoes, flies and clothes moths. If left alone, spiders will consume most of the insects in your home, providing effective home pest control.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
We need spiders

Spiders eat pests. Spiders feed on common indoor pests, such as roaches, earwigs, mosquitoes, flies and clothes moths. If left alone, spiders will consume most of the insects in your home, providing effective home pest control.
I fukk with Spiders.

As long as they stay in their corner, we're good. :myman:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
You on a netflix and chill date at your place, which one would you rather see fly/crawl across the screen? :dame:
The mosquito.

A roach crawling across my screen would send bad signals to my girl that I'm unsanitary. Plus, her libido would go down to a 0, and you know I can't have that shyt happening.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:ufdup:the centipede ...

Hate those creepy fukkaz ... :scust:
I read once that if you see one in or around your house you should leave it. They're basically like bug vacuum cleaners and will eat every other insect.

Cant lie they are creepy as shyt though so i dunno if id follow through on that advice.

For the topic though its wasps and hornets for me. To this day i will run like a coward no matter where i am if they start fukking with me