If you had a chance to change her son's life would you?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you find every little thing bad in a situation and times it by 5. Dont get me wrong now Im a realest as well but I base my judgement on the facts and the situation at hand. We can tell when something isnt worth investing in, I made that decision plenty of times but my point is not everything situation like this involves rachet hoes and hoodrats. Just some women that made a bad choice. Im willing to date a single mother longs as she doesnt expect me to come in and save her. If she needs someone to joke with, love, hang out with. Basically be there for her then im down.

:beli:
wasting time on her kid, playing the fatherly role seems like saving her to me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruce had cheese, he didn't need that. And she had four!

big difference he had kids already, both were millionaires and already established, you can't compare that and like brad pit / jolie

to reg folks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its never wasting time on kids breh

as a mentor i cant believe u would say that. Thought u help young kids too

i do but at the end of the day they ain't mine nikka :youngsabo:, i aint no sidney pottier in to sir with love, no michelle pheiffer in a dangerous mind if they want to be criminals shrugs

photo%2019pg-vertical.jpg

shaq was 7'1 300lb he got all of his genes from his real dad, lets stop aacting like he was some 5'7 140lb pg whose step dad came in and got him into the nba

Last edited by a moderator: