If you had a chance to change her son's life would you?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
That's the sucker mentality breh, don't fall for that. :flabbynsick:

You might think you can save the chick, but she has to save herself first before anyone can help her. Let it go.

Not all single mothers are hoodrats and whores. I know a couple of chicks with chicks that make more then most people. Hell my friend makes 70k a year with one son. His pops bounce and she held it down. Thats a chick that dont need to be save and are the ones that should get a chance for us.

Not the one with the 3 kids ssi/welfare stealing fighting all the time hoe

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nah pops doing a bid

gregg-popovich-gif.gif

and when pops comes out of jail where do you think the first place hes going to go?

if a chick has a baby daddy in jail you should be aware breh, her poor choices in men , her little kid got that criminal dna already flowing in his blood stram

"ray ray out of jail, im sorry he's changed we are going to work it out"

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
How old is the kid? Cause I'm only 25, and the "no single mothers" policy dont apply wit me but I don't see myself gettin serious wit a woman old that his a kid old enough that I would have to do that

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
"you dont think i can raise my son? i was doing it fine without you, I don't need no man telling me how to raise my kid"

"but i was just trying to help"

That happens when someone is over stepping boundaries, but is she ask you to have a talk with him then what?

like what I said u been on the side lines for a min and u gotta make a call

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not all single mothers are hoodrats and whores. I know a couple of chicks with chicks that make more then most people. Hell my friend makes 70k a year with one son. His pops bounce and she held it down. Thats a chick that dont need to be save and are the ones that should get a chance for us.

Not the one with the 3 kids ssi/welfare stealing fighting all the time hoe

ah the not all single moms are like that, it has nothing to do with money, no one wants to date someone for the most part where they are not even the first or sometimes second or third option, where baby daddy can pop up at any time, and try to work it out.

why not find a chick that makes 70k a year but has no kids is that to hard for you?

the thing is breh you need to be greedy and selfish, single moms put thier kids first as they should, why settle for being second or third, are you a gold medallist or a silver bronze or even a participant ribbon azz neega :ohhh::ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That happens when someone is over stepping boundaries, but is she ask you to have a talk with him then what?

like what I said u been on the side lines for a min and u gotta make a call

kids dont even listen to their parents nowadays, yet alone some nikka off the street

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the dad is in jail, I wouldn't be messing with her like that. That's evidence that she is prone to make poor choices. I don't need the drama.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
gregg-popovich-gif.gif

and when pops comes out of jail where do you think the first place hes going to go?

if a chick has a baby daddy in jail you should be aware breh, her poor choices in men , her little kid got that criminal dna already flowing in his blood stram

"ray ray out of jail, im sorry he's changed we are going to work it out"

see i can tell from this post this u dont grasp shyt fully. My cousin graduated college and my uncle (his father) is doing 15 more years for drugs and has been locked up since we was 7. Now her new husband step up to the plate and pretty much raised my cousin along with my aunt. Now next week i gotta help him move into his new spot in hoboken and he making close to 90k a year.

Now time whats the difference

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
ah the not all single moms are like that, it has nothing to do with money, no one wants to date someone for the most part where they are not even the first or sometimes second or third option, where baby daddy can pop up at any time, and try to work it out.

why not find a chick that makes 70k a year but has no kids is that to hard for you?

the thing is breh you need to be greedy and selfish, single moms put thier kids first as they should, why settle for being second or third, are you a gold medallist or a silver bronze or even a participant ribbon azz neega :ohhh::ohhh:

breh your mom would put u first before your father:wtb: and its not hard to find one without, but if i really care for her then what the difference?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
see i can tell from this post this u dont grasp shyt fully. My cousin graduated college and my uncle (his father) is doing 15 more years for drugs and has been locked up since we was 7. Now her new husband step up to the plate and pretty much raised my cousin along with my aunt. Now next week i gotta help him move into his new spot in hoboken and he making close to 90k a year.

Now time whats the difference

there are exceptions to every rule, id rather not be that exception :heh:

stop trying to save man just live your life put yourself first, she dug her own hole choosing to sleep with the bad boy raw, every single mom got a sob story, let me guess she is a wonderful human being who just made one mistake and turned her life around, her son was on the right pants but has fallen into trouble he just needs a man with his head on his shoulders to talk to him, to show him the rifts and rafts of life, as she gently kisses you on the neck will you be that man?

ving_rhames_tyrese_gibson_baby_boy_001.jpg

just stop it breh this kid aint the exception, this kid aint gonna be like 10 years later as he graduates thanks to killa will for that talk it put me on the right path

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
You meet a girl with a child and yall hit it off. Youre a good man and she's a good woman. So times go by and you notice her son is falling in with the wrong crowd and his grades are dropping. His mom speaks with him but thats his moms its but so much she can do for him. You been on the sidelines for a min now, you interfere with the way she raises him nor do u and kick it much but off the strength of you being a good hard working man you can show him its nothing with working hard and be a good man with priories and goals.

Just one convo would change him forever...do u have it with him or do u just say fukk he aint mine

I'm going to speak with logic so no one will give a fukk what I say :skip:

If the lady and I hit it off and she's good, I'd try and do things to get us all out of the house just to build a relationship with the kid. Hopefully my behavior rubs off.

It's tough though cause what if little dude is like ":rudy:Your not my real dad; fukk outta here"

I'd just be there for her and the kid as best as I could without overstepping my boundaries. I'd also speak with the mother about what lines need to be drawn when it comes to her son.

This would have to be a woman I care about though, not some random chick I met at the club.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
breh your mom would put u first before your father:wtb: and its not hard to find one without, but if i really care for her then what the difference?

not really, see when you choose a responsible mate and you marry 2 becomes 1, kids grow up and leave the flock, hubby and wife still stay together

if you want to make your life more difficult then :clap:

soon that little juvi will be locked up in the jail and she can't come up with the 2k for bail money and you'll be like i was saving this for vacation but you can take it and pay me back

we know how this story goes many times don't we breh?

unnecessary stress, ain't my kid let someone else handle it, stop trying to be bunny colvin breh, just follow the part of the episode where naymond goes to jail to see his pops, let this young nikka go to jail and let his pops have a word with him through plexiglass

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
still simpin it up? :why: nothings changed since your SOHH days i see :snoop:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
not really, see when you choose a responsible mate and you marry 2 becomes 1, kids grow up and leave the flock, hubby and wife still stay together

if you want to make your life more difficult then :clap:

soon that little juvi will be locked up in the jail and she can't come up with the 2k for bail money and you'll be like i was saving this for vacation but you can take it and pay me back

we know how this story goes many times don't we breh?

unnecessary stress, ain't my kid let someone else handle it, stop trying to be bunny colvin breh, just follow the part of the episode where naymond goes to jail to see his pops, let this young nikka go to jail and let his pops have a word with him through plexiglass

you find every little thing bad in a situation and times it by 5. Dont get me wrong now Im a realest as well but I base my judgement on the facts and the situation at hand. We can tell when something isnt worth investing in, I made that decision plenty of times but my point is not everything situation like this involves rachet hoes and hoodrats. Just some women that made a bad choice. Im willing to date a single mother longs as she doesnt expect me to come in and save her. If she needs someone to joke with, love, hang out with. Basically be there for her then im down.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
the older you get i feel like you got to be more accepting of the baggage these chicks got

you're gonna be a 50 year old dude talkin about "she got kids?! hell nah..."

at some point you gotta put that shyt aside

im still young though, no broads with kids here :gladbron: