If you had a chance to change her son's life would you?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
the older you get i feel like you got to be more accepting of the baggage these chicks got

you're gonna be a 50 year old dude talkin about "she got kids?! hell nah..."

at some point you gotta put that shyt aside

im still young though, no broads with kids here :gladbron:

I'd seriously get a mail-order bride before I'd wife a broad with a kid. I am not raising a kid who isn't mine. I hardly want kids of my own.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I'd seriously get a mail-order bride before I'd wife a broad with a kid. I am not raising a kid who isn't mine. I hardly want kids of my own.
what if the childs father is in the picture, you dont gotta raise this kid, you're just with the mother. it shouldnt be your responsibility

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nah man.

Jesus saves, I don't.

I don't wish single female mothers any harm, I wish them and their child(ren) the best.

But at the same time:

1.It's too many single women out here.
2.I ain't got time/energy for the baby mama/daddy drama.

:laugh:, I like that phrase.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:jawalrus: at thinking this thread would produce responses different than what is happening.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
what if the childs father is in the picture, you dont gotta raise this kid, you're just with the mother. it shouldnt be your responsibility

I wouldn't be with a woman who has a kid. That's too awkward, and if I'm with the woman, I would inevitably be expected to join in raising the kid and loving it as if it's my own. I'm not about that life.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I wouldn't be with a woman who has a kid. That's too awkward, and if I'm with the woman, I would inevitably be expected to join in raising the kid and loving it as if it's my own. I'm not about that life.

i feel you. i grew up with a single mom, and i've met some of the dudes she's talked too. as long as they treated my mother right its good, but as soon as they started trying to drop knowledge id hit em with the :rudy: gtfoh.

i've seen a couple dudes get serious hands put on em by my older brother though, soon as you start arguing with my mom you gotta go

that being said, a single mother is a little more baggage than i'd prefer as well. im just sayin, as you get older, your options become alot slimmer

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You meet a girl with a child and yall hit it off. Youre a good man and she's a good woman. So times go by and you notice her son is falling in with the wrong crowd and his grades are dropping. His mom speaks with him but thats his moms its but so much she can do for him. You been on the sidelines for a min now, you interfere with the way she raises him nor do u and kick it much but off the strength of you being a good hard working man you can show him its nothing with working hard and be a good man with priories and goals.

Just one convo would change him forever...do u have it with him or do u just say fukk he aint mine

Tim-Bradley-cant-wait-to-fight-Joel-Casamayor-0CJ08J2-x-large.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You meet a girl with a child and yall hit it off. Youre a good man and she's a good woman. So times go by and you notice her son is falling in with the wrong crowd and his grades are dropping. His mom speaks with him but thats his moms its but so much she can do for him. You been on the sidelines for a min now, you interfere with the way she raises him nor do u and kick it much but off the strength of you being a good hard working man you can show him its nothing with working hard and be a good man with priories and goals.

Just one convo would change him forever...do u have it with him or do u just say fukk he aint mine

Bruce-Jenner4.preview.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

photo%2019pg-vertical.jpg