If you had a chance to change her son's life would you?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
You meet a girl with a child and yall hit it off. Youre a good man and she's a good woman. So times go by and you notice her son is falling in with the wrong crowd and his grades are dropping. His mom speaks with him but thats his moms its but so much she can do for him. You been on the sidelines for a min now, you interfere with the way she raises him nor do u and kick it much but off the strength of you being a good hard working man you can show him its nothing with working hard and be a good man with priories and goals.

Just one convo would change him forever...do u have it with him or do u just say fukk he aint mine

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
is his father in the picture? i wouldnt want to step on some other dudes toes, trying to teach his son something if he's still activily involved

if he wasn't then i'd run it past the mother first, see if she minds, if she doesn't then yeah why not.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I felt that way too but now I realize u gotta do be captain save em for be a good role model for the kid...it depends on the mother though.

That's the sucker mentality breh, don't fall for that. :flabbynsick:

You might think you can save the chick, but she has to save herself first before anyone can help her. Let it go.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ish sounds like a corny disney movie story

1. most decent quality men don't mess with women with children (i said most come down "im the exception ass negroes")

2. most women do not want a guy talking to their kids like that

3. have you seen kids these days? lol at talking to any of these brats nowadays you will be hit with the :childplease: you ain;'t my pops nikka fuk you

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
She will probably curse you out for telling her how to raise her son

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
is his father in the picture? i wouldnt want to step on some other dudes toes, trying to teach his son something if he's still activily involved

if he wasn't then i'd run it past the mother first, see if she minds, if she doesn't then yeah why not.

nah pops doing a bid

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
If the father isn't the picture and he's fukking up and you care about him enough show him the way he's a young, just don't get too involved where its like you're the new father figure.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Nah man.

Jesus saves, I don't.

I don't wish single female mothers any harm, I wish them and their child(ren) the best.

But at the same time:

1.It's too many single women out here.
2.I ain't got time/energy for the baby mama/daddy drama.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She will probably curse you out for telling her how to raise her son

"you dont think i can raise my son? i was doing it fine without you, I don't need no man telling me how to raise my kid"

"but i was just trying to help"