If You Got A Girl With A Sleeve or Forearm Tats

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can see dudes with full sleeves finding women with full sleeves attractive

but as a non tattoo having dude, sleeves on a woman is :scusthov:

i don't even mind tats on a woman but at least make them look elegant and presentable. not trying to go to bed with someone that looks like allen iverson :dame:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Women with Tats = easy whores. Reckless, foul-mouthed, Godless, impulsive, bad habits in every area of her existence, child of Satan, super slutty. Girls for a night, not for life.

A lot of them females, they got tattoos of gargoyles, snakes, octopus, skulls, demonic symbols(like 666), devils, witches and owls inked on their skin… :mjtf: :mjlol: :scust: bytch what’s going on in your mind? :mjtf:

I told y’all nikkas.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm not anti sleeves. They're not something go for but if I'm vibing with a woman and she happens to have one then :manny:

But them damn titty tats.... NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. That's just crossing the damn line. I can even deal with them shoulder tats that get around the titty area but I will not abide that shyt across, below, or between the girls.

You're breaking up a happy couple :damn:
Easily woat area for tats

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a bonafide cac. This is some shyt i work expect from reddit :sas2:

:yeshrug: yeah okay Im white, sure

Idiotic/archaic religion but it seems to foster the type of women this board is looking for. Wont have to worry about tats, revealing clothing, free thoughts, or anything. Paradise