Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
It’s the demonic type tats that get me :hhh:

Medusa
Snakes
Pentagram type shyt
Etc.,

:scust: I see a lot of them types of tattoos on girls in the gym (mostly cacs)

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
My girl gots tats on her arms. I even did a few myself. I’m heavily tattooed as well with the majority of them being in visible places. :manny:

So I can’t really hate, even if I did disagree, lest I’d be a hypocrite.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
0p
Y'all are weird lol. I have tattoos and have never been turned down because of them. This is just the coli talk this conversation doesn't happen when you go outside.
Did anyone say you get turned down because of them?

Clearly there are men who aren't into it which is evident, that doesn't make anyone weird at all.

What is weird though is to think men are a monolithic group who all think the same or that your experience speaks for all others.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are weird lol. I have tattoos and have never been turned down because of them. This is just the coli talk this conversation doesn't happen when you go outside.

You can't call people weird if they're not attracted to your fashion. That's like a guy calling you weird for not being attracted to his.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Trashy ahh tats on women make em look dirty
You can't be a Dime with chest and thigh tats :russ:
You automatically lose class and elegance points being a tatted up broad
If they in the wrong place and big, men of substance aren't trying to wife that :huhldup:
You dont put bumper stickers on a Ferrari

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Broads looking like

A 80s subway car

IMG_1752_p24EAZg.JPG

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nothing wrong with not wanting a woman with tattoos especially when the vast majority of them get ones that are absolutely terrible.

For a woman I'm dating I'm not into them having tattoos, if it's just to smash then it's not so bad

Just like having a preference for big breasts, curves and ass IMO :manny:

Black men aren’t allowed to have standards :yeshrug:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
These modern woman are repulsive. walking around with sleeves and chest and face and hand tats. looking like a man. Looking like an NBA player.

it's hilarious when these women try to look feminine posing in a dress with a sleeve. lipstick on a pig.

Tatted hands on women is top 5 scustya. I can only forgive it if its a mandala, lotus flower or something exotic and mystical (even then :scust:)

I know a bytch that has the plasytation buttons tatted on her knuckles

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Tatted hands on women is top 5 scustya. I can only forgive it if its a mandala, lotus flower or something exotic and mystical (even then :scust:)

I know a bytch that has the plasytation buttons tatted on her knuckles
Well, you can blame the commercialization of the tattooing industry for that. Tattoos used to mean something. 15, 20 years ago the vast majority of tattoos were small pieces and rarely visible. We still heard the whole shpiel about tattoos ruining our professional lives and all that.

Now you got square ass white dudes and women with neck and hand tats. :camby: