If You Got A Girl With A Sleeve or Forearm Tats

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Small, inconspicuous, and neatly placed where? Every place on the body has been identified as negative.

So you have no answer? :unimpressed:

Just say you believe a woman shouldn't have tattoos. It ain't that hard to stand on an opinion.

With all due respect I'm not going into that level of detail.

Well all know what small and inconspicuous is, and we've all seen and know what excessive/loud/overbearing and trashy tattoos look like on a woman

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Damn coli starting 2023 like this..

That being said this has been my perspective on it:
If it’s not for you, be thankful of the visible indicator to stay away from her to live her life in peace while you continue on your path alhamdullilah

(For me tattoo in general = :scust: but we all have our own life, body and choice)
There are times I like a tattoo or set of tats, but it's rare.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This is what put me on anti-tat gang for a bit. Remember seeing a dime piece in 2nd year, 2 years later saw her with the giant chest tat, cursive writing or some shyt. Had me like :mjcry::scust:, now I'm like :manny:
I'm not anti sleeves. They're not something go for but if I'm vibing with a woman and she happens to have one then :manny:

But them damn titty tats.... NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. That's just crossing the damn line. I can even deal with them shoulder tats that get around the titty area but I will not abide that shyt across, below, or between the girls.

You're breaking up a happy couple :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Guaranteed the nikkas in here whining ain't even on the tatted bytches radars. :heh:
kenan-thompson-what.gif

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I'm not anti sleeves. They're not something go for but if I'm vibing with a woman and she happens to have one then :manny:

But them damn titty tats.... NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. That's just crossing the damn line. I can even deal with them shoulder tats that get around the titty area but I will not abide that shyt across, below, or between the girls.

You're breaking up a happy couple :damn:
I saw a bad bytch, straight dime status, looking like a young Angela Basset working at the mall. She was damn near perfect but when I saw she had a tattoo above her titties I damn near was ready to cry. :damn:

A perfect woman, ruined. :damn: