If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I had TSA Pre-check, but it expired a few years ago so I re-upped with Global Entry. For those who don't know, Global Entry includes all TSA Pre-check benefits + expedited customs screenings when traveling international. Only $15 more.

Ain't gotta wait in long ass lines to get damn near butt naked just to board a plane :hhh:

But it's really only if you frequently fly, I recommend getting it. If you fly like maybe once a year, then don't waste the money.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you paid the tax to float these bullshyt airline companies.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Geode

All Star
Daps
I might do TSA pre-check. I heard the price went down a few bucks.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I had TSA Pre-check, but it expired a few years ago so I re-upped with Global Entry. For those who don't know, Global Entry includes all TSA Pre-check benefits + expedited customs screenings when traveling international. Only $15 more.

Ain't gotta wait in long ass lines to get damn near butt naked just to board a plane :hhh:

But it's really only if you frequently fly, I recommend getting it. If you fly like maybe once a year, then don't waste the money.

I haven't had a valid passport in the last 4 years, but I FINALLY renewed it in october and it came a couple weeks ago surprisingly.

I've had TSA pre check for like 6 years, and it's a god send breezing thru security without taking off shoes belts and dumping out all ur gadgets and what not :ahh:

I wish I had global entry, cuz I am actually traveling internationally for the first time in years this summer.

I regularly go down to texas, so having TSA precheck was a must have. but love field in dallas is super quick to get thru security either way. flying out of midway here in chicago can be bogus sometimes, so it's good to have. and it's only like $85 for 5 years.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
So you paid the tax to float these bullshyt airline companies.
nobody pays for these benefits, they get them as perks from credit card companies etc.

so it's really ppl who pay cash for goods (which have the interchange fee baked into their price) subsidizing this shyt for us

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yo, what's clear? I always see their line, but I don't understand what that is.

basically an express lane (TSA Precheck lines are too long now). They scan your eyes/fingers and boarding pass and you roll on through.

for busy major airports, HIGHLY recommended.

Those TSA precheck lines are a joke now at Hartsfield Jax in ATL. Clear all day for me. AMEX Plat covered the fee for both my wife and I. Kids with you also can go through the line. :blessed: