If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My girl hate on the kid because every time I be like “look baby the tv is off :gladbron:

Then the fireworks will pop up on the cx and I’ll be like “got me again :lolbron:

her: :beli:

I might as well been looking at a coloring book with the pages turning fast before :wow:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drop your favorite OLED's quoted to this post.

best HZ and Picture for sports and gaming

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got the CX but should've waited until this year to buy it since its gonna drop in price and the new model for this won't be any much of an upgrade, but oh well, it's a luxury item, don't care about burn in already got 1500 hours clocked on it

There's always "next year". As long as there isn't some important feature you need coming, just get it. They hold value pretty well for a year, so if you keep it pristine, you can upgrade for a decent price.

Better be at minimum a home theater system to go along with the OLED's. Please tell me you aren't watching through tv speakers.........

Fixed

Soundbars:scust:

Spend 1500 plus on a TV and not shell out for a real audio system, brehs:beli:

Man how do those OLEDs hold up in well lit rooms...I wanna get the ViZIO OLED for my living but that Vizio P Quantum X, Samsung q80t and Q90t, and the LG Nanocells.

Eventually imma definitely get one for my man cave tho.

Mistake

:ohhh:

You a c00n if you don’t own a oled

:mjlol:

Ignorance was bliss on my old LED TV, but it’s true, once you go OLED it’s impossible to go back. I just :scust: looking at anything else

Truth. Never going back:ahh:

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Supposedly the ones coming out this year will have Traditional LED peak brightness capabilities

If The good brother Vincent from HDTV approves then I’ll have to sell the Cx and jump to the new model ...

The HDR is already goat, but could you imagine the darkness of hell combined with the brightness of the sun on proper content ?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Supposedly the ones coming out this year will have Traditional LED peak brightness capabilities

If The good brother Vincent from HDTV approves then I’ll have to sell the Cx and jump to the new model ...

The HDR is already goat, but could you imagine the darkness of hell combined with the brightness of the sun on proper content ?
Mine burns my eyes at times, but I have blackout curtains and keep my place dark. I'm not photosensitive to sunlight, but anything brighter than a soft light bulb, no can do.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Mine burns my eyes at times, but I have blackout curtains and keep my place dark. I'm not photosensitive to sunlight, but anything brighter than a soft light bulb, no can do.

I don’t have black outs but I watch movies mostly at night, can’t say I’ve yet to experience a eye burning scene , maybe I’m not watching the right content

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t have black outs but I watch movies mostly at night, can’t say I’ve yet to experience a eye burning scene , maybe I’m not watching the right content
It could be me. I am at least somewhat photosensitive. My old job moved to LED lights, I went in my office and turned my lights on and was in pain in seconds. Kept them off and got a small lamp.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's always "next year". As long as there isn't some important feature you need coming, just get it. They hold value pretty well for a year, so if you keep it pristine, you can upgrade for a decent price.

Fixed

Soundbars:scust:

Spend 1500 plus on a TV and not shell out for a real audio system, brehs:beli:

Mistake

:mjlol:

Truth. Never going back:ahh:

CX was overpriced simply because it had zero competition

The C1 actually has higher peak brightness, so I might sell the CX and cop that this year, and the also have a BUDGET OLED the A1 releasing this year, depending on how that performs the CX might already be obsolete