If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Make sure you have the right game settings or you won't experienced the full glory of OLED gaming
The outside the box setting are too fuzzy
I've finally finalized my game settings :mjlit:
The OLED is one of the greatest pieces of technology I've had the pleasure of owning. Some games are so beautiful :mjcry:

What's the settings, bruh?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you have the right game settings or you won't experienced the full glory of OLED gaming
The outside the box setting are too fuzzy
I've finally finalized my game settings :mjlit:
The OLED is one of the greatest pieces of technology I've had the pleasure of owning. Some games are so beautiful :mjcry:
You got recommendations? I just got my movie settings kinda where I want it. I just turned on the PS5 and looks like it could use some work

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen people talking about it and they said it shyts on Oled

How much is Sony gonna charge for one of these :snoop:

It's only on their top end TV, and it must still be relatively low in supply, since it's only coming in 55 and 65, so they're probably about to tax HARD for them.

Might be time to pump brakes on QD replacing regular OLED in the immediate future, though. The rollout for it to become the standard might take a while, considering that plain OLED just started shytting the sweet spot between features and price to truly hit the mass market within the last few years.

Also for me, it's a bit of an eyebrow raiser that Samsung has made a bunch of claims about how this is basically everything people want W-OLED to be, but don't have their own line ready yet, despite them literally making the panels themselves. I need to see more before I'm fully convinced.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY

@Da King update the title to:

If you don't have a QD-OLED I can't respect you

:troll:

4stacks… is what I’m hearing for the 65A95K…. I gotta wait and see comparisons with the 65A90J.. if the difference is crazy.. this’ll be a nice bday gift to myself.. I’ll slide my 65A90J to my bedroom and put this in the living room

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm finally C1 OLED certified :win:

Welcome to C1 OLED gang

cripwalk.gif