If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Turned Dolby Game off on XSX, I prefer HDR, much more pop to the colors. Maybe next years devs will figure out how to use it better

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
big boy shyt.. mows actually a great time to buy a tv.. super bowl discounts ..
I told myself I'd go to 65" next time I upgrade...but I'm spending more time watching movies at home and I don't know if it'd be a big enough upgrade for me at this point. I somewhat regretted that 55" for the past six years (can't believe I've had my TV that long. Doesn't even feel like it).

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I told myself I'd go to 65" next time I upgrade...but I'm spending more time watching movies at home and I don't know if it'd be a big enough upgrade for me at this point. I somewhat regretted that 55" for the past six years (can't believe I've had my TV that long. Doesn't even feel like it).

Yea I’m not a gamer.. well I still can’t get my hands on a ps5… no rush for me.. I watch movies more than anything.. so I went with the top dog when it comes to movies the 65A90J… the 83” of that is too much… but when it comes to OLED.. never go below 65

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In y'all's experience, is there any deals around Superbowl time to look forward to?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea I’m not a gamer.. well I still can’t get my hands on a ps5… no rush for me.. I watch movies more than anything.. so I went with the top dog when it comes to movies the 65A90J… the 83” of that is too much… but when it comes to OLED.. never go below 65
I'll have my PS5 hooked up to it but this will be 90% movie/TV show viewing. I'm sure I'll check out how it handles my PC but I'm not moving my entire setup over to a TV.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If your current main TV is six years old, shyt is about to get real. A LOT has changed in TV quality, in a positive way. Enjoy, breh.
:lupe: Yeah I have a KS8000. Only thing I have concerns about is the brightness. But I have a feeling the size upgrade alone will be a wide enough difference by itself.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: Yeah I have a KS8000. Only thing I have concerns about is the brightness. But I have a feeling the size upgrade alone will be a wide enough difference by itself.

I did too, because when I bought mine next year, it was perpendicular to a sliding glass door, and was getting a decent amount of light hitting it. Aside from very specific instances like sunrise when the blinds were opened up to angle the openings directly at the TV, things were all good. And in all honesty, all the hand wringing over placement and light levels and whatnot you might do ends up being a non starter as soon as you throw something that's got good HDR or Dolby Vision mastering. Truly a thing of beauty. :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh it does fam.:banderas: Welcome to the team and with my same joint and size no less!:myman:
shyt feels like I got a mini-cinema now :whoo:

Glad I went with the 77". I don't think the 65 would've felt as much of an upgrade. This is on a different level :whew:

Only downside is that you will see imperfections and low bitrate even clearer at this size :huhldup:

Daps
shyt feels like I got a mini-cinema now :whoo:

Glad I went with the 77". I don't think the 65 would've felt as much of an upgrade. This is on a different level :whew:

Only downside is that you will see imperfections and low bitrate even clearer at this size :huhldup:
Make sure you have the right game settings or you won't experienced the full glory of OLED gaming
The outside the box setting are too fuzzy
I've finally finalized my game settings :mjlit:
The OLED is one of the greatest pieces of technology I've had the pleasure of owning. Some games are so beautiful :mjcry: