If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m Due For A New Set Preferably 65’ Would Appreciate The Brehs Leading Me In The Right Direction

Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC or Xbox?

PC, I got 3 oleds, I brought them when AMC first went up to 10 dollars shyt looking like spaceship

shyt look janky, I gotta have somebody custom build me a chasis they can make it look neat, but I'm surrounding by screens when I'm playing thats all I care about

I'm upgrade it with this

Next Level Motion Platform V3 - MyPilotStore.com

hopefully this AMC can squeeze before september, and I can have the setup looking something like this

472ea82f9e4c9e0195795d76d201f6f0--gaming-chair-gaming-setup.jpg

I could just swap the chair out, but the room ain't big enough to fill all that shyt in there

and I will probably use a ps5 for the racing sim, because I want to play gran turismo but ps5 doesn't support multiple monitors, I forgot, so I'll have to build another PC probably like next year

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
if you have an OLED, but your console still doesn't support VRR, I can't respect you :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have an OLED, but your console still doesn't support VRR, I can't respect you :sas1:

If your using a console that needs VRR for 60fps games I can't respect you

its level to this, lmao people buying TVS for features they can't even use

if you don't have VRR is for PC players because 120fps 4k is hard to maintain a lock fps in most games, so instead of experiencing drops from 120 to 100 in between, the VRR will just adjust the refresh rate so there's no stutter

needing VRR for games that ain't even 60fps locked on console, is sad

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh damn you going in :wow:

Funny enough Ratchet dropped an update for a 40FPS mode when on a 120hz display since it's divisible evenly.

I gotta get a new cable for my PC though, it's too short and it's probably not high speed HDMI. :snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Oh damn you going in :wow:

Funny enough Ratchet dropped an update for a 40FPS mode when on a 120hz display since it's divisible evenly.

I gotta get a new cable for my PC though, it's too short and it's probably not high speed HDMI. :snoop:
hearing about that R&C update is actually what got me thinking about VRR again. it just shows that their Fidelity Mode could run at a higher framerate, but they have to lock it to 30/40 because of the lack of VRR support

I really don't understand what's taking Sony so long, when VRR is supposed to be part of the HDMI 2.1 standard

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hearing about that R&C update is actually what got me thinking about VRR again. it just shows that their Fidelity Mode could run at a higher framerate, but they have to lock it to 30/40 because of the lack of VRR support

I really don't understand what's taking Sony so long, when VRR is supposed to be part of the HDMI 2.1 standard
yeah VRR would do wonders for many games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay, what am I doing wrong? I just came back from Microcenter(and was able to add the 4yr warranty to the TV without actually bringing it in :thumbsup:) and I bought the Inland 8K HDMI cable(48gbps).

I plugged it into the HDMI port on my 3060 TI and then the other end into my TV which all 4 ports support HDMI 2.1.

Windows is only showing me 4K/60hz options and I can't get 5.1 sound either. I use HDMI 2 on the TV for eArc which is connected to my Onkyo receiver.

Edit:Okay this was pretty convoluted but I had to basically connect another display port to HDMI cable into my receiver to act as a audio source so I can get 5.1 surround sound. Solved.

For 120hz, Nvidia wasn't showing any option to change the refresh rate to 4K until I went into the graphics settings that's a bit below the multi-display options in the display settings.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only LG and sony make OLEDs?

need to step my shyt up

can’t have y’all looking down on my televisions

*edit*

oops…just seen the un-magic words—burn in—I’m out :hubie: