If you don't do Incline Bench Press shame on you

Daps
I see soooo many cats in the gym who do flat Bench and even decline, but never touch Incline.:snoop:

Some dudes be built up but the upper part of their chest be lacking so they don't get that full muscular look.

I know alot of guys don't like Incline because its the hardest of the three chest presses(Incline,Flat,Decline)

But let me let you in on a little secret.:sas1:

Incline makes your flat and decline lifts a whole lot better :sas2:

Incline gets you stronger,quit ducking Incline and go hit it breh's.

I do flat on Mondays and do Incline on Fridays so I can be fresh for both list and maximize my strength for both :wow:

I see guys do flat then Incline,nah man do them on different days breh's.

:mjcry: Only here to help

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a guy in my gym who is so paranoid about getting gyno he only does incline,his chest looks a bit weird too. Personally I believe people should work do a full chest workout, I notice these days with modern bodybuilders they don't have that full chest look the 70's bodybuilders have I think because the shoulders and back are so massive on them , yet another reason I prefer the 70's look. If you look at arnold for instance his chest sticked out much more and it seemed more proportionate.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always do flat, guess I need to put that incline in my routine, I already went to the gym this morning, tomorrow is my off day, but I will try it on monday